Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ray Donovan on Showtime

Springfield

Finally watched the finale. I really enjoy this show.

It'll be interesting to see how a 4th season after a potential series finale goes, normally it's downhill from there.

Bridgette's character irritates the hell out of me. Whole family dying around her and she's crying because she can't sleep with her teacher.

Why the hell would Avi and Ray load up all the weapons, but not wear kevlar vests? Seems absurd.

Because then he can't be shot in a place that hurts him, but isn't immediately life threatening, but at the same time easily concealed from everyone around him.

;)

Very true, although he was more concerned about Terry than himself even after being hurt, so it seems like it wasn't a needed piece of the puzzle.

I think it comes down to him bleeding, and not really showing the blood until after his daughter tells him he doesn't give a ****, then we see the actual blood. When he first got hit I expected to see a vest under there seeing as there is another season.

Either way, I'm nitpicking at a great show.

yeah, I was a little pissed he left one shootout (after being shot) and headed to another shootout before having his wound tended to.  

End of the day, I wish I had a MF'er like Ray in my backfield.  dude gets things DONE.  

• 8 months later...

Words of wisdom:

If you are on a Most Wanted list...don't do peyote.

haha!  I knew Voigt was gonna get locked and found by the LA cops as soon as he ate it LOL

This new, non-asshole Ray is growing on me.

Loved how he handled the cop.  Ray Donovan is the man.

Archived