Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Kylie is probably the best looking of the bunch so at least he had that going for him. 

I know now it's bad for optics but I don't really care how multimillionaire athletes unwind after an awful day of work. I go home or go out and have some drinks myself after a tough one. He goes out and does the same in his own way. 

I just can't get the energy to care 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The half time show for the Wiz game was awful. I guess it reflects the quality of basketball the Wiz play. 

They stadium extracirculars are fine and they cheerleaders are even finer.  Ok, stuff like finding the gecko and field day competitons can be kinda corny.  Boston not playing well either, we jus gotta get out this ugly game alive

Boston-Washington series has delivered.  Easily the best of the postseason so far.  I don't give a **** if all it means is we lose to Cleveland in five or six, we've got to win game seven now.  This series has been some epic, birth of a rivalry stuff.  You have to win for the sake of pride.

• Like 1

Leonard's left ankle isn't feeling so good right about now.  Sprained it twice today.

I hate seeing defenders sticking their feet under the other one during jump shots.  Disgusting.  I'd like to think most of it is unintentional but you never know.