Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

That beat reporter is still a **** though.

"O im, uh, sorry I have to ask this question Lebron. I didnt even wanna ask it to be honest. I actually want to help diffuse it. You know.. because welove you and being without you would destroy us... You know... again."

Coward. Be a man and challenge him

Trade Kyrie to Clips for CP3. Trade Love to the Knicks for Melo. Wade signs in Cleveland in the offseason.

Lebron gets 2-3 years to roll with his buddies in his hometown.

That beat reporter is still a **** though.

"O im, uh, sorry I have to ask this question Lebron. I didnt even wanna ask it to be honest. I actually want to help diffuse it. You know.. because welove you and being without you would destroy us... You know... again."

Coward. Be a man and challenge him

They handle him like a baby because everybody is terrified of him walking out. They are like a clingy girlfriend that knows they don't deserve this dude and live in fear every day that he will dump her.

Still, the dude lobbed one up to Lebron and all he had to do was diffuse it and move on but he made such a big deal out of it...because he likes the attention, he craves the drama etc

11 games to go and the Warriors need to go 9-2 to break the record.

Mavs

76ers

Wizards

@Jazz b2b

Celtics

Blazers

Wolves

Spurs

@Grizz

@Spurs b2b

Grizz

Spurs will likely rest starters in that last game.

That's still not a cakewalk schedule even with a bunch of home games. I'm afraid they might get stuck at 8-3

That whole issue with LeBron & the reporter asking him about the unfollow all could've been avoided if he had simply just logged off of all of Social Media, without making waves like he always does.  In years past when he's gone into "Playoff Mode", and blacked out social media, he never "unfollowed" anyone, or anything, and just went into hibernation until the end of the playoffs.  I think there definitely is something to these rumors about LeBron exploring all options this offseason.  If he was really committed, he wouldn't feel the need to speak out about playing for other teams, or how he "Misses his friends".  I think there's a decent chance that he bolts Cleveland this offseason when they lose in the finals, and I think the chances elevate even higher if the Cavs lose before the NBA Finals.  If he somehow stays in Cleveland, I think its at the expense of Kyrie Irving or Kevin Love, or maybe both of them.  This team either wins it all, or there's change coming.

Everyone bought into his bull**** when he finally won and then especially when he went back to Cleveland (only to rip their hearts out and dry **** their souls, AGAIN, within two years). He didn't fool me. **** him.

LeBron the player doesn't deserve any heat. His accomplishments on the court deserve no scorn. And hell, neither do his business accompaniments off the court. Now LeBron the person, LeBron the human, LeBron the man, definitely does deserve to catch **** though.

To this day Buckhantz has held fast in his dislike of the man. Another, I remember hearing an interview with the play-by-play guy for George Mason a few years ago and his strong dislike for the man. The story he told was about the Mason Final Four squad being at some LeBron game and then invited (summoned?) to the locker room to meet him afterward.

The guy said he's been in a lot of locker rooms over the years--different sports, different levels) and that he had never seen anything like it in his life. He said LeBron was sitting in front of his locker with arms stretched out horizontally on each side. He said there was a man on each arm working lotion into them. Then after that was done, they dressed him. Literally. They pulled his shirt, put his pants on, you shoes, tied them. LeBron just sat there and had a small convo with Mason players like it was so completely normal.

Mason dude said he was put off and even disturbed by it. That it seemed like the whole King James deal had really ****ed with his head and he acted like he was literally king.

Dude sucks. Before, now, always.

So annnnyway, still got a few of these from the Wiz/Cavs rivalry back when:

LebronBraylonFight.jpg

18e359fd46456e73e12e3a774877325cc5c.jpg

lebronmommy400x273.jpg

straycav2141x180.jpg

ESCrabDribbleSig.jpg

Lebronheadband20112013450x228.jpg

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 2

He's dead to me. It felt so satisfying watching him trot off the court after the Warriors won last year (which now feels weird, considering the Warriors have become a Poseidon tidal wave of destruction that I have no choice but to hate). Being dumped is one thing. Being dumped and running back to the fat chick that works the counter at Wegman's is an act of war.

And now he's short circuiting in Cleveland. I hope Toronto beats them and he body slams Tyronne Lue, and that familiar dark cloud of despair descends upon Cleveland yet again. That would be beautiful.

That'll teach you for leaving me you son of a ****.

I miss you :(

Burn in hell

• Like 6

Sin knows if LeBron came back he could carry his team the finals again, but it wouldn't matter because my team would just smack your team in the finals.

You're setting yourself up for so much disappointment. Im concerned.

Just pm me after the Spurs beat you in the playoffs, and I'll give you a pep talk. Make you feel good about life again.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Like when you start rooting for a team from a city you have no connection to because they're good? Sad indeed.

Or when you're bitter that you're stuck rooting for a team that always sucks just because of where you happen to have been born geographically

But continue to assume that everybody that likes a team from another city only does so because they win. Or that they have no connection to that team, when in many cases its more to their team than you to yours even if you are geographically close to your team. Must feel quite noble

It's not envy. It's the bitterness born from failure to an opponent happy to dance upon your ashes. It's similar to how we Redskins fans have built up a hatred for the Seahawks.

I loved Aaron Rodgers and the Packers for years as a rooting interest team. But after stylin on us in January I kinda want him to die a little bit

• Like 1

Envy. Sad when you think about it. 

Please. 

He's been crushing our dreams for a while now, and even had the audacity to move to our division for a minute to make matters worse. It's not jealousy, its the constant backbreakers and getting in our way that drives our hatred. 

I still haven't gotten over the whisper in Arenas ear or how the hell he kept getting game winning dunks against us back in the day in the playoffs.  And I don't need to get over it anymore then I need to kiss and make-up with anybody that put a blue star on the side of their helmet.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Momma who is your NBA team?  Just curious.  

There can be a million reasons people pull for teams from areas they don't live in.  I know a lot of people whose parents grew up pulling for whatever team, moved to a city that has a pro team, raised their children to pull for the teams they pulled for.

That's how my daughter is.  My family is Redskins fans, my dad's moms family is from VA, his late uncle had season tickets at RFK.  I grew up a Redskins fan.  Panthers came later, but I moved to Charlotte, we had a daughter and she is 100% a Redskins fan.  She does not like the Panthers.

Momma who is your NBA team? Just curious.

There can be a million reasons people pull for teams from areas they don't live in. I know a lot of people whose parents grew up pulling for whatever team, moved to a city that has a pro team, raised their children to pull for the teams they pulled for.

That's how my daughter is. My family is Redskins fans, my dad's moms family is from VA, his late uncle had season tickets at RFK. I grew up a Redskins fan. Panthers came later, but I moved to Charlotte, we had a daughter and she is 100% a Redskins fan. She does not like the Panthers.

I actually don't have an NBA team. Mainly because nobody in my family watched the NBA when I was little so I got into it on my own and just kinda fell in love with the sport watching whatever Sunday game came on which was usually Jordan's Bulls. I have favorite players that i keep up with and watch.

Full disclosure, I became a Kobe fan the instant he came into the league simply because I read about him in my brothers SI magazine, thought it was cool that he was coming out of high school and his name was like mine Kobe/Colby. He's been my favorite player since I was 10, I'll Be 30 This year, that's nuts. But i have a lot of players I love. So i just root for guys I like to do well and good basketball. It sucks when nobody I care about is in the finals like Spurs/Heat but we got 2 very entertaining finals out of it so I was happy

But I view the NBA the same way I like Golf or Tennis. Don't have a single team, just watch it because I love the sport and enjoy the drama and skill etc of it played at high levels . But I take **** for being a Yankees fan so that air of superiority in the geography argument always bothered me.

I'll tell u what...if Lebron bolts from Cleveland again, he'll IMMEDIATELY become my favorite athlete of all time. PLEASE let this implosion happen.

Said it before but He should just embrace being a mercenary. He has financial security. He should only sign one year contracts from here on out. So always go to the best situation and immediately make that team a finals favorite. Would be awesome to watch

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2