Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

What benefit does stick-em have on basketball? The ball is touched so much by so many players it would immediately be discovered if you have it on your hands.

Dwight is pretty dumb. He didn't make it 10 seconds

Better question, if it is illegal in the NBA, why wasn't he ejected from the game when they discovered it?  

What benefit does stick-em have on basketball? The ball is touched so much by so many players it would immediately be discovered if you have it on your hands.

Dwight is pretty dumb. He didn't make it 10 seconds

The benefit is the opponent can't make a free throw because the ball sticks to the opponent hands.

^I was done when they traded dude for a washing machine. I find many of Ferrels movies to be hit/miss, but I thought Semi Pro was hilarious

LOL, yeah this one was on point man.  And the hippie fan hit the near full court shot for 10K, Jackie Moon gives him one of those huge fake golf checks to go get cashed.

Let's get Tropical!  

Oh...my...God. I love you all. I can't tell you how much **** I've gotten from the family over the years for loving Semi Pro. I still say it's my favorite Will Ferrell movie and they still crack jokes on me to this day. They swear I'm the only one in the world that likes it. Now I know I'm not alone.

• Like 4

Oh...my...God. I love you all. I can't tell you how much **** I've gotten from the family over the years for loving Semi Pro. I still say it's my favorite Will Ferrell movie and they still crack jokes on me to this day. They swear I'm the only one in the world that likes it. Now I know I'm not alone.

You're not alone you jive turkey :D  

• Like 1