Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

"Chris Paul....years from now Chris Paul will be playing his son 1 on 1 in the driveway. And he will resort to flopping in danger of losing to his son for the first time. Chris' son will dunk on his father later in the game, placing his genitals on his fathers' forehead in the process. The son will never respect his father again."

2ep62w4.jpg

• Like 2

Strong last 2 posts

Edit:

Think the Thunder knock off the Warriors tonight.

I think so too.  Curry out (or hobbled at best) is a problem.  Igoudala also out makes it a much bigger problem.   The team has other shooters than Curry and other defenders than Iggy, but those two guys are the primary ball handlers on the first and second units, and they are the two guys on defense who most make other teams pay for lazy passes.  

OKC is going to playing angry - I imagine Westbrook has steam coming out of his ears by now.  He is going to attack the rim like a madman and put Bogut in foul trouble - and our backup rim protector (Ezili) is also out.  

• Like 1

Agree Predicto. OKC is pissed off about letting the Warriors and Clips games get away. They come out and try to rip the heart out of the Oracle crowd. A depleted, tired Warriors with a hobbled Curry will let this one slip.

Since it is sort of a makeup loss for the one they shouldn't have won Saturday night I think they are still in good shape for 73 wins but it sucks they will lose the undefeated home steak

In a vacuum at the time, Ibaka seemed to be the better fit. He can stretch the floor, has great d, great blocking instincts, is a great free throw shooter, and can play on the court at the same time as Westbrook and Durant. It was a tough choice, but seemed like the right choice.

Problem one is that somewhere along the line Ibaka fell in love with the perimeter shot and now just about refuses to bang. Kanter/Adams/Collison do help mitigate that deficiency though. If he were to hit the free market, he would be the most coveted player outside of KD.

Problem two is that OKC is exactly the same as it has ever been. Iso heavy with Westbrook/Durant, which results in everyone standing around and spotting up in case the ball ever finds its way to them. This approach is good enough to beat most. But it wont beat the teams that are heavy on ball movement (Golden State, San Antonio, and maybe Boston).

Agree Predicto. OKC is pissed off about letting the Warriors and Clips games get away. They come out and try to rip the heart out of the Oracle crowd. A depleted, tired Warriors with a hobbled Curry will let this one slip.

Since it is sort of a makeup loss for the one they shouldn't have won Saturday night I think they are still in good shape for 73 wins but it sucks they will lose the undefeated home steak

Damn I love showing why I suck at sports betting

This **** is insane