Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 fighters from that franchise (Yoshimitsu, Eddy, and Lily). You master their movelists and you seriously cannot be beaten. **** is a damn conspiracy how that little trust fund bimbo could be the source of so much terror, pain and humiliation

I don't remember Lily. I didn't make it past Tekken 3 though. Mostly I played on the Tekken 2 arcade machine in the bookstore at my local college where I would go to basketball camp. The controls were awful and I was horrible. But damned if I didn't look forward to playing that during our breaks more than actually playing basketball.

I have an inferiority complex about fighting games. When I was a kid, my cousin used to beat my ass so mercilessly at Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat that I just couldn't get into them. Now the only friend I have to play with is so good at Marvel vs Capcom that he would go to tournaments for it and compete for money. I can't even damage him most of the time.

They're just too fast for me. But I kick some ass at turn based and real time strategy games.

I beat MK2 with Jax, only person I could ever do it with. Never used a special move at all, just a steady diet of leg sweeps and perfectly timed uppercuts. Goro was absolute hell.

I don't know how anybody played fighting games prior to the Internet when you could get the move lists easily.

If I play my buddy now it is straight button mashing all the way. He stil destroys me in about 6 seconds. He finished second place in an area MKX tournament and had never even played the game before starting the tournament. Just picked it up and went savage on everybody.

Also, something somethin Steph Curry, something Lebron James

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

I beat MK2 with Jax, only person I could ever do it with. Never used a special move at all, just a steady diet of leg sweeps and perfectly timed uppercuts. Goro was absolute hell.

I don't know how anybody played fighting games prior to the Internet when you could get the move lists easily.

If I play my buddy now it is straight button mashing all the way. He stil destroys me in about 6 seconds. He finished second place in an area MKX tournament and had never even played the game before starting the tournament. Just picked it up and went savage on everybody.

Also, something somethin Steph Curry, something Lebron James

They had strategy guides with all the moves, fatalities, etc.  MKII was my favorite, we played that so much (best friend and I) we had all the moves/combos/fatalities/friendlies/babality/etc. memorized for every character.  

Seth Cury is great.  

I tried to play MKX on Xbox One and got destroyed online.  I don't have the desire to play them like I used to.  The combos are so complex now, I don't even want to learn them.  Maybe I'll take another stab at it later on.  On the last one, I just memorized Raiden's moves, all of them and only played with him and actually did pretty good online.

MJ is the GOAT.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

Taze - SNES cartridges were like $75-$80 back then. My mom wasn't buying a strategy guide for my ass too lol.

LOL, yeah games were expensive.  I was in college when it came out, so I had a job and my best friend and I had split the cost of the game and guide.  

Robert Parish was a great Celtic.

We would be in class, then I'd just turn to him and say, **** it, let's bolt.  We would skip the rest of class and go back to my parent's house and start playing MKII.  Game was so damn fun.

So was Kevin McHale.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro