Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I'm not really seeing it, and the Bucks did enough things well that I think they take it to 6.

I don't know man, I think it'll be a four or five game affair. Chicago scores better than them and they are totally comfortable in a defensive battle. Milwaukee has pluck and they are well coached and their length and athleticism is an advantage over the Bulls. But I don't think it's enough.

And I think Chicago is really going to challenge Cleveland next round. I think they're going to push the Cavs around and force them into a battle of attrition style that doesn't suit them. And I think shots that Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving are used to hitting won't be dropping.

Really cruel of Derrick to get everyone's hopes up like this before the wheels fall off again.

Jeez dude

You hate the Bulls that much? Lol

I don't know man, I think it'll be a four or five game affair. Chicago scores better than them and they are totally comfortable in a defensive battle. Milwaukee has pluck and they are well coached and their length and athleticism is an advantage over the Bulls. But I don't think it's enough.

And I think Chicago is really going to challenge Cleveland next round. I think they're going to push the Cavs around and force them into a battle of attrition style that doesn't suit them. And I think shots that Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving are used to hitting won't be dropping.

I agree. I picked the Bulls in 5 but I can see a sweep where every game is pretty close but I wasn't expecting such a comfortable win

Truth is that the Bulls didn't even play well outside of Rose, Jimmy, and Taj. They could play better. Gasol was awful

Bulls are now 4-1 against MIL with the one loss coming off of a game where they shot like 32% from the field and missed like 10 FTs.

Now, CLE? I don't know about all that lol

It's just fun to see Rose playing well

Will we be subjected to this Will.I.Am song before every game?

I thought he stopped being relevant. Clearly I was painfully wrong

I don't get this line of thinking. Getting calls is a talent. He just happens to be really good at it.

Problem is that a lot of it is acting which isn't the kind of talent people pay to see on the court.  I've watched enough Houston basketball to have them pegged right under the Clippers as teams that are easier to like, the less you actually watch them play.  

I will say this, Harden probably has the best freeze dribble step back mid range jumper in the NBA right now.  That shot is hated by stats geeks but in a clutch situation, that shot is deadly if you have a guy that can actually hit it.