Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

LeBron isn't the competitor that Jordan was. That's the reason he'll never be as great.

We are all going to laugh so much when it's revealed that Jordan has been killing prostitutes for the last 30 years. (Seriously, how shocked would you actually be? I'm fairly certain that my reaction would be, "You know....that actually makes a lot of sense").

What am I missing on Julius Randle? Why is he falling so much in the mock drafts?

What am I missing on Julius Randle? Why is he falling so much in the mock drafts?

T-Rex arms, not a great athlete, and people dont think he will bully in the pros like he did in college.

Im confused about him, tbh.

So if he wins 5 finals in the next 10 yearsand is finals MVP, he still won't be? I'm not saying he's gonna do that,but let the guy finish his career first. Why do people get so defensive when comparing lebron to Jordan. There's absolutely no comparison right now cause lebron isn't even 30 yet. He may not end up being better than Jordan, and most likely won't, but let the guy finish his career first.

agendas and narratives>>>

People watch sports with those lens. Its disgusting.

T-Rex arms, not a great athlete, and people dont think he will bully in the pros like he did in college.

I heard the trex arms thing too but I just looked it up.  He's measured in at a 7'0 wingspan at the combine.  That's longer than Blake Griffin despite being slightly shorter.  

Lol

But I think the purple one is pretty sweet tho. The Alt is ehh and the home jersey is clean

Btw I used to always say that most 90s cartoony jerseys were hideous....actually that Steve Smith/Mutombo Hawks jersey was dope

I still hate the TMac era Raptors Jersey, the old Sixers jerseys, and the Barkley Rockets ones. So ugly

Those jerseys needed pinstripes in a bad way. Solid teal is horrible.

Pin stripes or not those unis and colors have always been ugly. The pelicans came out ahead of that name transfer, and that's really saying something when the end result is Pelicans.

Joel Embiid with a foot injury. Possibly broken.

Until they come up with a foot strengthening procedure, centers with broken feet are disasters waiting to happen. He'll also certainly fall in the draft if true.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/06/pat-riley-press-conference

Pat Riley: 'I'm pissed'

Heat president Pat Riley’s message at the start of his Thursday press conference was simple: “I’m pissed.”

Riley gave a candid and, at times, contentious press conference about the future of his team and his anger at the rumors that had been swirling around the team since its NBA Finals loss to the San Antonio Spurs.

“I’ll do everything I can to retool the team,” said Riley. “But everyone needs to get a grip.”

He repeated the phrase “Get a grip” several times.

Riley also addressed the big Heat question: What are Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh planning to do?

All three players can opt out of their contracts this summer.

“I don’t think we need to recruit Dwyane, LeBron and Chris again,” Riley said.

But he also made it clear he expected some loyalty out of the three. “You gotta stay together, if you’ve got the guts.

You don’t find the first door and run out of it.​

“I’m not dropping championship rings on the table for those guys. They can drop their own.”​

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

ESPN sources say Golden State has indeed made Klay Thompson available to Wolves, greatly increasingly Warriors' hopes of getting Kevin Love

Sources: Twolves & Warriors discussing Possible trade: KLove, KMartin, JJBarea, 13th pick for Klay Thompson and David Lee