Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Did you watch the game? It was a great game. Bradley murdered Klay than Curry made it irrelevant with the game winner. 

Yeah I watched it. Being married to a life long Dubs fan, (and being in their market) means watching almost all the games.

Klay is having the anti contract year and is in danger of not getting a max deal.

Edited by The Evil Genius

Short term future is now in doubt but we’ll see what the MRI says. In the meantime I would like to thank the armchair basketball scouts in this thread for their predictions and declarations regarding the Lakers draftees. It was fun enough watching them roll into Oracle and smack the all-mighty Warriors around even after LeBron went out without thinking of ya’ll and chuckling. If that wasn’t fun enough you now have another young Laker making waves so you can declare him a bust. Looking forward to it, YW.

Edited by Berggy9598
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

Short term future is now in doubt but we’ll see what the MRI says. In the meantime I would like to thank the armchair basketball scouts in this thread for their predictions and declarations regarding the Lakers draftees. It was fun enough watching them roll into Oracle and smack the all-mighty Warriors around even after LeBron went out without thinking of ya’ll and chuckling. If that wasn’t fun enough you now have another young Laker making waves so you can declare him a bust. Looking forward to it, YW.

Why don't you wait until your #2 overall picks get their PERs up over 12 before you start crowing?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Why don't you wait until your #2 overall picks get their PERs up over 12 before you start crowing?

I didn’t crown anyone grandiose decelerations aren’t really my thing, but golly gee those PER numbers now I’ve lost all hope. Blow the whole thing up and tank for 2021. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Berggy9598 said:

I didn’t crown anyone grandiose decelerations aren’t really my thing, but golly gee those PER numbers now I’ve lost all hope. Blow the whole thing up and tank for 2021. 

Read the post again.  Crowing.  Which is what you're doing.  About one unimpressive game in the short careers of a couple of busts.

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

Has Lebron ever missed significant time before?  Feels like he's been bulletproof despite that crazy minutes he's played.

Not really. I know he missed a couple of weeks a few years ago. He also had an injury about ten years ago when he played for the Cavaliers. 

Wow!!

So it was a 118-91 blowout in the 4th (under 9 minutes left) and the Kings went on a 27-3!!!! run.

Both teams had their bench players in (for Clippers I recall, Mike Scott, Patrick Beverly and probably quick trigger Lou Williams -- he suddenly went cold). Couldn't recognize a single Kings bench player... looked it up and Ben Mclemore was there.

Watching it live, it just seemed like the lead melted to 15, then 10, then one basket game!! Clippers had to bring back Harrell, Avery Bradley, Harris and Galinarri (sp?). Kings kept the bench in.

• Like 1

The most effective way of guarding James Harden in the half court appears to be by engaging in series of feints and hoping Harden will believe one to be sincere.  If he does he might rush up a shot, in order to draw a foul, and miss.  Under no circumstances can the defender put his arms/hands in position to actually defend anything.  

• Like 1