Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Did you love it when they missed 23 straight 3’s

I wanted to roll up Trevor Ariza in a carpet and throw him off a boat.

But you live by the statistical certainty, and you die by the statistical anomaly. So, if I hadn't been cheering for them, I would have liked the universe conspiring there.

Is it a coincidence that all of this is happening when he looks to be in his best shape as a pro? Like, I've thought for years that James Harden was the fattest 2 guard I'd ever seen, and if he took his weight more seriously, he'd be even better, and not be suffering what was at times probably burnouts towards the end of the season.

Ben Simmons was absolutely terrified that he might have to take that shot at the end of the game. the look of panic on his face before he passed to Butler is amazing.

how are you that talented and coordinated, but petrified to shoot a jumper?

Edited by StillUnknown

3 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Ben Simmons was absolutely terrified that he might have to take that shot at the end of the game. the look of panic on his face before he passed to Butler is amazing.

how are you that talented and coordinated, but petrified to shoot a jumper?

He should have taken it to the rim.  Down by 2 with Westbrook fouled out.  Adams was at the top of the arc guarding Embiid.  Get 2 points, go into OT, and win the game.

The problem is that it isn't just a jump shot.  It's even a FT.  He doesn't want to take it to the rim in that situation in case he gets fouled because he doesn't want to be at the line with the game on the line.