Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

So is Domantas Sabonis actually good?

It's going to be wild if he ends up being the best player moved in the Paul George deal.

Sabonis is at least good.  He might not be an All Star, but he's clearly above average.  I'm not sure his best years will be better than George's best years.

But in totality Indiana clearly won that trade.

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I wonder if this Indy team could beat OKC in a series?  For me, that would be the measure of who won the trade since OKC was able to keep Paul George in the end.

It isn't really a fair comparison because Indiana did not start with a player of the quality of Westbrook.  Even if George is playing in Indiana, OKC has the best player, which is a big advantage.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Does new balance make a basketball shoe?  I’ve haven’t seen one since Matt Bonner.  I’ve seen nba players in orange Pumas this season, too.  

Somebody gonna do a deal with K Swiss next?

Edit, holy ****, just saw that the Concord's  are coming back with a "45" emblem 

They will be mine

Edited by Mr. Sinister

33 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Somebody gonna do a deal with K Swiss next?

Edit, holy ****, just saw that the Concord's  are coming back with a "45" emblem 

They will be mine

Those are fire......but $220 

Image result for friday damn animated gif

15 minutes ago, Destino said:

Reebok pumps.  It’s time.  

I had a pair of black Reebok pumps when they came out, much better than the Nike Air Force 180 pumps, joints looking like astronaut boots

Image result for nike air force 180 pump

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 4

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25428643/giannis-antetokounmpo-milwaukee-bucks-vows-vengeance-mario-hezonja-new-york-knicks

Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo vows vengeance against Knicks' Mario Hezonja

Knicks forward Mario Hezonja dunked on Antetokounmpo in the first quarter, then stared and stepped over him -- much to the delight of the Madison Square Garden crowd.

The Bucks' star didn't appreciate what happened.

"I'm going to punch him in the (groin) next time,'' said Antetokounmpo, who had 33 points and 19 rebounds in Milwaukee's 136-134 overtime defeat

Edited by stevemcqueen1

Sixers are looking good.  Looks like Butler's figuring things out.  One thing I said even before they traded him was that I didn't think he was really that good because he didn't play D like he used to and wasn't sure that he could.  Looks like he's figured out that they don't need him to even get 20 every night to win, but they do need him to bring top class perimeter defense every night, and he's doing it.

There are nights where Embiid is going to be off or the shooters are going to be cold where they need for him score a lot, and they'll also need him closing out games.  But what they really need is just enough offense and really good perimeter D.

You gotta think the NBA has to hand down some sort of punishment to Giannis.