Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

27 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Whatever the Lakers do, I hope it backfires tremendously as long as they can get one more in game tournament championship and banner to hang.

Love it : )

giphy(43).gif

• Like 1

As odd as it is, I am leaning for Boston. As a Wiz fan, can't help but feel like Porzingus and Gafford are reppin.  But, I am not leaning that hard and a Luka driven victory would be a great stamp for the European force in the NBA.   Come a long way from the Darko Milicic era.

If you're rooting for Boston, I can't do business with you.

Luka repping for every slow and soft looking white guy ever, plus Kyrie repping for the flat-earthers out there, winning one without LeBron and taking revenge on the city of Boston is too good to not root for.  

And plus, it's Boston.  **** them.  They've had enough success with their teams over the past 25 years.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

45 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

As odd as it is, I am leaning for Boston. As a Wiz fan, can't help but feel like Porzingus and Gafford are reppin.  But, I am not leaning that hard and a   Come a long way from the Darko Milicic era.

Wasn't Jokic's victory that last year? 

I want chaos.

I love Luka's game, but unfortunately he plays in a city called Dallas, and I can't differentiate any that play there because of my visceral hatred for one of them in particular.

Boston is too Jackell and Hyde to pin anything like expectations on.

Give me 7 great games and let Luka or Tatum prove who wants it more.  It's rare I don't see Luka hungry, why I'm leaning towards wanting him to get his first here instead of Tatum.

At the risk of yet again having a lame opinion on things - I like Luka but Jesus Christ I cannot handle the whining 

it is part of why I hate lebron. If he can’t knock it off and grow up I’ll wind up hating him too 

it’s frustrating coaching kids that have learned this behavior. These guys totally give up on the game in the moment and leave their team mates out to dry so they can stand next a ref and whine (often about a correct call or no call anyways) in the middle of a ****ing game 

It seems this criticism is taking off pretty well the last week so I’m hopeful he’ll decide to stop doing it to save his image 

• Thumb up 1

On 6/4/2024 at 8:41 PM, Redskins Diehard said:

Nobody is clutching pearls... one of the dumbest things I've seen on here.  Cheap shot from behind when the ball isn't in play is garbage and would get a certain kind of treatment on any playground. Be honest and you know what it would be.  

It was a receipt from the elbow on the other end.  And then Clark was talking ish about it on the way back up the floor.  You're acting like the check was the start, it was just the retaliation. 

1 hour ago, justice98 said:

It was a receipt from the elbow on the other end.  And then Clark was talking ish about it on the way back up the floor.  You're acting like the check was the start, it was just the retaliation. 

Sure. Then give a hard foul in play like happens in every other level of basketball.  To get this straight... first you claim or was nothing, now it was justified? 

You have a player who has been kicked off of not one but two teams for being hothead. And then out of the league for what? 2 years? But yeah it's receipts or something.  

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

So nice to have basketball back. 5 and 4 game conference championships weren’t enough. 

IKR?  I almost never watch the NBA, but I've watched quite a few games through the playoffs and I'm watching now.  I was kind of psyched at work today for a game tonight.  :ols:

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Holy **** what a sequence by Boston!

They’re shooting into hula hoops with their eyes closed. Contested, off the bounce, drifting left… doesn’t matter it’s all going in.