Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Fwiw, Kerr had another view (which I'd expect).

The double techs on Klay and the other dude from Minny were ridiculous. Might have helped the Dubs though because Klay has been mostly trash this year. 

you can clearly see Klay grab him first. (even if the warriors fan account that tweeted this wants you not to believe ypur lying eyes.)

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/38908534/sources-warriors-draymond-green-suspended-5-games-nba

The NBA has suspended Golden State forward Draymond Green for five games without pay for "escalating an on-court altercation" against the Minnesota Timberwolves, the league announced Wednesday.

Green, one of three players ejected after a fight during Tuesday's in-season tournament game against Minnesota, also was suspended for "forcibly grabbing" Rudy Gobert around the neck "in an unsportsmanlike and dangerous manner," NBA executive vice president Joe Dumars said in a statement.

Dumars said Green's history of unsportsmanlike conduct played a role in the length of the suspension.

That wasn’t “a headlock” it was a choke hold.

thought it was silly they ejected or severely fined anyone other than green. And most of what he got is ‘deserved’ for his repeat offender status. 

I don’t even have much of an issue with what green did. I want someone who sticks up for their teammates like that on all my teams 🤷‍♂️ 

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/38921244/suns-bradley-beal-miss-least-3-weeks-back-injury

Bradley Beal will miss at least the next three weeks as a lower back strain continues to plague the start of his tenure with the Phoenix Suns.

In a statement, the Suns said the shooting guard will be reevaluated in three weeks.

Beal missed the team's first seven games with his lower back strain, then returned Nov. 8 for the first of three straight games before missing Wednesday's win over Minnesota.

• Thumb down 1

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/38921244/suns-bradley-beal-miss-least-3-weeks-back-injury

Bradley Beal will miss at least the next three weeks as a lower back strain continues to plague the start of his tenure with the Phoenix Suns.

In a statement, the Suns said the shooting guard will be reevaluated in three weeks.

Beal missed the team's first seven games with his lower back strain, then returned Nov. 8 for the first of three straight games before missing Wednesday's win over Minnesota.

no one survives the wizards medical and training staff intact. Everyone that limps out of here stays broken. 

• Sad 1

Chet a beast. 

I’ve been telling my buddies. Warriors as currently constructed not winning **** and each I get greater affirmation. I hope to be proven wrong but against contenders like Lakers and Nuggies we are at a huge size disadvantage. Wolves too.

need changes cause Curry is performing at a MVP level.  

Was watching the Celtics for my parlay, check Caesars app and they tied in OT right. So then Bridges hits a three, Hornets lead, Celtics drive down the court and Tatum gets fouled as he's hitting a 3. Hits 2 shots, 3rd one missed, Hornets immediately rebound...but the refs let 4 SECONDS BLEED OFF THE CLOCK before stopping play. So there's like 1 second left as Charlotte inbounds.

How the **** do you let 4 seconds run off like that?

Boston TV was up in arms.

**** cost me my parlay man.

10 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Was watching the Celtics for my parlay, check Caesars app and they tied in OT right. So then Bridges hits a three, Hornets lead, Celtics drive down the court and Tatum gets fouled as he's hitting a 3. Hits 2 shots, 3rd one missed, Hornets immediately rebound...but the refs let 4 SECONDS BLEED OFF THE CLOCK before stopping play. So there's like 1 second left as Charlotte inbounds.

How the **** do you let 4 seconds run off like that?

Boston TV was up in arms.

**** cost me my parlay man.

I just watched this.  It was more like 2 seconds ran off after the whistle blew, not 4.  That is very odd that they did not go back and add time to the clock.  That is pretty unreal that nobody caught that wow.  At that point of the game, that is a lot of time.

On 11/7/2023 at 9:19 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

wild ass statement about a team that’s won 4 titles in the last 8 years. Glad they finally got something right 

never thought i'd see a kerr team lose 6 straight lol

they look ass right now. good. after all their "dominance" the pendulum is swinging the other way.

are they tanking again like the year they tanked for wiseman 😂