Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

3 and Deep-dish?

Thinking about those forgettable Bullets teams.... I think "bowling ball" was a great nickname for Ledell Eackles... and later on Calbert Cheaney was known as "skinny Ledell Eackles". 

Sadly, or maybe its a good thing, social media did not exist so those were just nicknames in my own mind.

If we transported those era teams to now the league would have marketed the hell out of Muresan instead of allowing the refs to essentially destroy him everynight.  I swear he had the most unfair fouls called on him night in night out... but it was the matchups with Shaq that Shaq seemed to always destroy him.

3 hours ago, Fergasun said:

Thinking about those forgettable Bullets teams.... I think "bowling ball" was a great nickname for Ledell Eackles... and later on Calbert Cheaney was known as "skinny Ledell Eackles". 

Sadly, or maybe its a good thing, social media did not exist so those were just nicknames in my own mind.

If we transported those era teams to now the league would have marketed the hell out of Muresan instead of allowing the refs to essentially destroy him everynight.  I swear he had the most unfair fouls called on him night in night out... but it was the matchups with Shaq that Shaq seemed to always destroy him.

I don't know if that's really true.  Bol Bol and Taco Fall aren't getting any play.  And Muresan's biggest issue in the end was just his healthy.

hopefully JA  finally gets the message. quitting social media is only healthy for him. he is always on social media showing off his guns maybe he shouldn't do that on a phone no more man. sounds like his family intervened and told him to shape up. you're a man. you're the face of a franchise. you can't be doing that ****.

So good. leave social media. he will likely be suspended until january and i don't want him playing again until 2024. No more fooling around, no more kid gloves with this jabroni

What is going on with these pants right here.  That seems like an especially ugly detail.

3ozh3ON.jpg

the goggles on sideways is never going to be cool, it’s been tried before and it never worked.  This entire look is late 90s.  

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

What is going on with these pants right here.  That seems like an especially ugly detail.

3ozh3ON.jpg

the goggles on sideways is never going to be cool, it’s been tried before and it never worked.  This entire look is late 90s.  

Almost makes me want us to trade him with this look smh.

• Haha 1

Playoff Jimmy lookin like a used jimmy right now...not that that that's why they lost tonight...jus a living example of why getting this far in the playoffs with one legit star is so hard.

It's now a win win no matter what from my preference for chaos and making history standpoint...either Heat pull off the unthinkable. Or the Celtics do.

joker-chaos.gif

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

So does Mazzulla get props for those 2 wins as well? Or is it only the losses?

He deserves credit for both, id feel like a hypocrite saying otherwise...yes the players are playing like they were embarrassed from game 3, and maybe I was wrong that they quit on him (because it sure did look like it).

It's his system (as head coach he's chosen to have in place) on offense and defense, and they've looked damn good executing it the last two games.

So we bout to see if both teams playing desperate who's actually the better one tomorrow night.  Can make argument Boston has more talent and Miami has better coach, but the all dashboard turnknobs up to level 11 I can't with a straight face say Miami is the better team. 

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

God how insufferable will Boston fans be if their teams can pull off TWO 3-0 series comebacks...on top of already owning the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history....

Go Miami

They can't get much more insufferable than they already are.

You're forgetting how their football team was beat by Eli Manning and David Tyree on the verge of a perfect season.  Remind Boston fans of that, they can't handle that no matter how much recent success their sports teams have had.