Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I have not watched basketball in years, but I am following this game online.  It is so strange to me that Leonard scored all but three of his team's points in the 1st quarter, then gets blanked in the 2nd.

Also, after taking more than a decade off from the NBA, I have to say that the game is so different now.  It seems like half the shots are 3 point attempts.  

4 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I have not watched basketball in years, but I am following this game online.  It is so strange to me that Leonard scored all but three of his team's points in the 1st quarter, then gets blanked in the 2nd.

Also, after taking more than a decade off from the NBA, I have to say that the game is so different now.  It seems like half the shots are 3 point attempts.  

Wow, you've missed a lot, lol

• Haha 2

Really good defense on that two possession stand.  Especially considering how janky the rotations were right off the bat.  Good recoveries.

Cousins needed to finish that.  He wasn't expecting the pass from Iggy and he mishandled the catch.

You have to expect the extra pass with this group.

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

I really don’t understand why Draymond doesn’t get technicals for that kind of ****.

Officials have let all that go in the playoffs. Which is good to a point. 

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

I really don’t understand why Draymond doesn’t get technicals for that kind of ****.

He imagines that refs give him too many techs.  Yet if you watch just about any golden state game, you’ll see him get away with crap that most any other player would get T’d up for doing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Destino said:

He imagines that refs give him too many techs.  Yet if you watch just about any golden state game, you’ll see him get away with crap that most any other player would get T’d up for doing.

He just complained despite drawing a foul. 

They need to T him up until he gets his temper in control. 

Some technical-prone players like Rasheed Wallace were at least entertaining in their theatrics. Draymond is just obnoxious.

• Like 1