Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

11 - Any attempt to defend a dunk will result in ejection UNLESS it is as a result of a heel turn.  A permissable heel turn may include a player turning on his own teammates midplay, as well as coming off the bench.

12 - All disputes are to be settled by approbation.  Michael Jordan shall be seated near the midcourt line in one of those tennis line judge chairs and he shall rule with a thumbs up or down based on crowd noise.

• Haha 1

DeRozen is the better player this year.  Especially his 3 point shooting is way up (attempts and percent).

A DeRozen that can shoot the 3 changes things for them a lot.  But it isn't just the DeRozen and Lowry.  They have a lot of players playing better.  Whether it is something they've emphasized in their offense (e.g. getting other players good looks), DeRozen shooting the 3 better opening up things in the interior for everybody else, Anunoby's play as a rookie, or just some of their other players maturing, a lot of their roster is doing better this year then in the past.

It'll be interesting.  538 loves the Raptors (has them as the best team in the East and only behind GS and the Rockets).  We'll see.

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

These are the ASG rule changes I would like to see:

I'd settle for having actual celebrities play in the celebrity game.  And how is it they've never managed to get Obama to play?  That opportunity will never come again. 

I wouldn't mind seeing the rising stars play the Euro or Chinese league all stars either.  Come to think of it, the NBA should have the allstar game in China. 

5 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

All I'm saying is DeRozan is pretty much the one guy who completely bogs down an All Star game.  Sitting there running shot clock and working to get a 17 foot turnaround.  Shoot a three, dunk it, or pass it.

At least Melo won't be there to stink up the place this time.

DeMar > Beal and Wall. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

Someone has to convince me and tell me that there's a greater roster out there better than the team LeBron drafted...

I think this team would destroy the Dream Team. 

LeBron's team is going set Curry's on fire.  I can't believe he has DeRozan starting, what did LeBron get the first 5 picks or some ****?

• Like 1

I want to loan John Wall and Bradley Beal to Cleveland for the playoffs.  I want to see Golden State pummeling LeBron on the ropes, four on one, while Kevin Love is doubled over on the mat, clutching his nuts, where Draymond kicked him.  Just when you think LeBron is at his limit, you suddenly see that Beal is standing there on the apron.  LeBron tags him and the WizKids come flying in and Wall takes Durant out with a chair, screaming "DC's my city ****!"

The NBA needs to get rid of the salary cap and get rid of limits on the frequency of trades and create a loan system like soccer has in order to truly unlock its storyline potential.

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

The NBA needs to get rid of the salary cap and get rid of limits on the frequency of trades and create a loan system like soccer has in order to truly unlock its storyline potential.

That would be FANTASTIC!!

19 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

DeMar > Beal and Wall. 

This year?  Probably true.   

17 hours ago, Mooka said:

I really don't understand... is the NBA dumb? They're not releasing the draft order?

Most people would like to watch it live too. 

Maybe I'm just missing it. 

It will happen in the next couple of years.  They just wanted to ease into it.  

17 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

LeBron's team is going set Curry's on fire.  I can't believe he has DeRozan starting, what did LeBron get the first 5 picks or some ****?

I think they had to draft the starters first, and those guys have to start.  Derozen was probably the last pick of the first 8.