Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

6 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I get you're biased here but really, come on, we all know he was hurt last year 

Lol, you say I'm biased while you make up excuses for curry.  I don't make excuses for guys who put up 40 and scream about how they're back.  He said he was fine, was able to put up points, and guess what everyone is playing through something at this point in the season.  

17 minutes ago, skinsfan1523 said:

Lol, you say I'm biased while you make up excuses for curry.  I don't make excuses for guys who put up 40 and scream about how they're back.  He said he was fine, was able to put up points, and guess what everyone is playing through something at this point in the season.  

Yep. Because saying you're back in the heat of a game means you are 100%. And if he had said "nope I'm still hurt, im not fine right now" etc that would have gone over so well. 

Its fine. Your boys won so I get why you are so irrational about it. But to anyone using their eyes it was obvious he was hurt. Nicks and bumps at the end of the season isn't exactly the same as a playing thru a sprained knee. 

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I can't stop shaking my head.  Gotta expect better focus in game 2 for Cavs

Cavs were horrible tonight, 15 assists and 20 turnovers isn't just the Warriors playing well. 

Game 1 MVP:  Durant.  

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yep. Because saying you're back in the heat of a game means you are 100%. And if he had said "nope I'm still hurt, im not fine right now" etc that would have gone over so well. 

Its fine. Your boys won so I get why you are so irrational about it. But to anyone using their eyes it was obvious he was hurt. Nicks and bumps at the end of the season isn't exactly the same as a playing thru a sprained knee. 

It was obvious he got punked, I never said he was 100%, but no one else gets treated with kid gloves like he does when they play like he did, hurt or not.  Especially when they show they can still have great games.  But I mean if he has to be 100% to be great, how great is he?

1 minute ago, skinsfan1523 said:

It was obvious he got punked, I never said he was 100%, but no one else gets treated with kid gloves like he does when they play like he did, hurt or not.  Especially when they show they can still have great games.  But I mean if he has to be 100% to be great, how great is he?

Kid gloves?  He got crushed and continues to get crushed for it.  You're completely wrong for saying he's been excused for not playing great.  

Just now, Destino said:

Kid gloves?  He got crushed and continues to get crushed for it.  You're completely wrong for saying he's been excused for not playing great.  

All I hear in here and everywhere is that he was hurt, but you're biased so it's ok.

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Thats the graphic for LeBron, 28 points and 8 turnovers.  That's not the super  saiyan they need

They need someone beside him and Kyrie to show up.

58 minutes ago, DM72 said:

They need someone beside him and Kyrie to show up.

You right, but he absolutely needs to cut down on the turnovers, Warriors too dangerous when you do that.  Love needs to play better, but holy crap, Tristan Thompson with the goose egg.

Edited by Renegade7

Curry got criticized big time, for the turnovers in crunch time, and for blowing the 3-1 lead, on top of deferring to Durant. Sure he had his defenders, but in the immediate aftermath and all summer, there was no mercy.

Some wanted to blame Draymond Green for missing a game to suspension, but he played his ass off in gm 7, so  no dice.

I will say however, that Curry, due to the way in which he markets himself, does tend to avoid some criticism easier than some of his counterparts from time to time, which is why every other star pg seems to hate his guts

• Like 1