Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Kyrie ain't THAT good lol. he'll never do what he's doing tonight ever again. #hate

this series ends in Cleveland in a few days when Dray is back. if anything, it'll be sweeter to see all the sad cavs fans

Only they were, and it's on video, and the rule isn't head but head and shoulder area.

You just said they were hit in the head, but they were not I saw the video too. Don't be mad cause the nutcracker finally got his due. You're still gonna get the chip more than likely.

Edited by skinsfan1523

You just said they were hit in the head, but they were not I saw the video too. Don't be mad cause the nutcracker finally got his due.

I said head because they were, I clarified the rule to allow for your version of events. Were they near the ball in either case, or did I imagine they weren't too?

And I'm far from mad about this loss, more basketball is a great thing. I hate baseball.

Irving and James just making some insane shots. Dont see that lasting thru 2 more games.

James turned back into the guy that caused people in this thread to argue with Steve that Lebron was a comparable shooter to Kevin Durant. Yes that happened.

Kyrie ain't THAT good lol. he'll never do what he's doing tonight ever again. #hate

this series ends in Cleveland in a few days when Dray is back. if anything, it'll be sweeter to see all the sad cavs fans

True, it will be good to watch those sad faces filing out of the arena after watching another disappointment and realizing the Browns season is up next...

• Like 1

Did the ticker just say the Timberwolves are offering the Bulls the 5th overall pick for Butler?

Butler, KAT, and Wiggins? That would be fun to watch.

Well there is your Lebron-terminator game.

I expected that, didn't expect Kyrie to outshine him though.

Did the ticker just say the Timberwolves are offering the Bulls the 5th overall pick for Butler?

Butler, KAT, and Wiggins? That would be fun to watch.

That trade has been talked about for a while. Would make the Wolves a defensive juggernaut, good lord.

And im not sure Wiggins can be the #2 on a championship team but he could be a great #3 behind Towns and Butler.

I say no to that deal if I'm Chicago. This isn't the NFL draft, #5 doesn't have nearly as much value as a perennial All Star in his prime. If I'm Chicago, I want as close to a 1:1 trade for Butler as possible or else I keep him.

Chicago might be thinking they need to rebuild and apparently Butler and the team didn't see eye to eye last season.  I think Thibs is making that offer because he knows they are considering moving Butler.  Bulls might be thinking about rebuilding, partially or entirely. 

Having said all that, I agree with you.  Butler is worth more than one pick. 

Yeah I think Golden State gets the next one too. They'll clean things up defensively and I think Curry and Klay will keep up their hot shooting.

Cleveland is tough at home though. I could see Golden State being forced to win it in seven.

I see no way that this Golden State team loses this series to this Cleveland team.

So... everyone predicted a sweep, than. changed it to GS in 5 after Game 3 - now "GS in 6" is the hot prediction.

Cleveland pushing it to 6 is impressive... and I agree GS should win the series... but deep down I honestly am rooting for an upset of historic purposes.

Maybe that is too much to ask out of sports.

One question for folks able to watch the whole thing - why isnt Mozgov playing? Is it because he is a defensive liability with Igoudala at center?

It would be the most unsatisfying thing the happen in the NBA in decades if Golden State doesn't win this title. The ultimate blue balls. If you want this to happen and are not a Cleveland fan, then you are a masochist.

Mozgov isn't playing because he fell out of favor in Cleveland this season. I don't think Lue likes him or knows how to use him. Limited regular season minutes I get. He's very limited. But Golden State is such a favorable match up for him. Personally, I would play him.