Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I don't see any signs that Lebron is mentally cracking. I think we can all see the signs of aging though. I'm not used to seeing Lebron stopped around the rim by mere mortals that aren't legit rim protecting centers. He's definitely lost some spring and a step, but he's still good enough to dominate in other ways. We haven't seen him go terminator mode yet either and I was expecting to see that this series. Maybe he'll do it in game 5.

He's played in 6 straight Finals, plus the '12 Olympics. Maybe its not coming. We saw what happened with Kobe, basically playing his entire career deep into the playoffs and beyond

Lebron sweeps a guy to the ground, steps over him just to be a jerk, and the result is the other guy is suspended a game for *not* hitting him in the groin but maybe intending to do so while getting up. Oh and Lebron was mad he got called a ****.

The amount of respect Lebron imagines he deserves annoys me. I'd be thrilled if the Warriors put in some lesser used player just to flagrant Lebron, and then Green announced he'd be covering the fine the next day.

• Like 3

The suspension is appropriate, but ultimately meaningless. Golden State already has the series in hand. This was a long time coming for Green, who should have been suspended in the OKC series for all the **** he pulled. He's a dirtbag.

I'm not a Draymond Green fan, I think he's annoyingly over rated jackass, but I think the fact that he didn't hit Lebron in the balls has to factor in doesn't it?  That seems to be lost in this.  In fact Lebrons initial answer to what set him off wasn't "I was hit in the junk" it was "he called me a bad name."  He hit Lebron on the inner thigh while Lebron was stepping over him (after having flung him to the floor).

The fact that Lebron gets a tech and Draymond gets a flagrant when Green was the one that got virtually all of the bad in that exchange is ridiculous. 

I'm not a Draymond Green fan, I think he's annoyingly over rated jackass, but I think the fact that he didn't hit Lebron in the balls has to factor in doesn't it? That seems to be lost in this. In fact Lebrons initial answer to what set him off wasn't "I was hit in the junk" it was "he called me a bad name." He hit Lebron on the inner thigh while Lebron was stepping over him (after having flung him to the floor).

The fact that Lebron gets a tech and Draymond gets a flagrant when Green was the one that got virtually all of the bad in that exchange is ridiculous.

I just like the fact that Green finally got some after being treated like the Boss' son by the league throughout the entire playoffs

I do like Klay Thompsons continued jabs at Lebron though. That stuff is awesome. Awesome because he can back it up, at least on the court. I dou t he wants to dirty that pretty R&B singer face.

Bad move by Lebron though to say what he said publically. As if he needed anymore reason for people to think he is incredibly soft.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I just like the fact that Green finally got some after being treated like the Boss' son by the league throughout the entire playoffs

Vs the guy who's been treated like Gods son his entire career though.

Guess that rough OKC series caught up to Draymond. Just had too much recent history of questionable actions.

I'm not so sure it gets back to Cleveland. They beat the Cavs at home without Green.

Theyre being outscored by the Cavs with every single lineup on the floor except when draymond is at center where they are like +51.

They're essentially guaranteeing it goes back to Cleveland

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Theyre being outscored by the Cavs with every single lineup on the floor except when draymond is at center where they are like +51.

They're essentially guaranteeing it goes back to Cleveland

At home, those roll players are going to come up big and expect Steph and Thompson to go off.

Why didn't Lebron also get a flagrant 1? I saw 2 guys doing the same thing to each other... Lebrons takedown was no basketball move...

Because he's Lebron. The same reason he's allowed fire coaches, play amateur GM, and gleefully pay the fine of a player that went in to nut punch Biyombo for disrespecting Lebron without anyone raising an eyebrow.

Remember what the Heat did the Lance Stephenson for the great sin of making a choking gesture? No one is allowed to disrespect Lebron. Draymond did that, now he's sitting out a game. If we get to a game 6 I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if one of the goons cheap shots him.

Cleveland just isn't the same team on the road. They don't shoot or defend nearly as well. They don't play tough. Green's suspension gives them a chance to steal this game, but I think Golden State will still be heavy favorites to win tomorrow night. I think Curry and Iggy will be smelling blood and I also expect Klay to have a good night after he seemed to wake up and find his rhythm in the second half of the last game.

Because he's Lebron. The same reason he's allowed fire coaches, play amateur GM, and gleefully pay the fine of a player that went in to nut punch Biyombo for disrespecting Lebron without anyone raising an eyebrow.

Remember what the Heat did the Lance Stephenson for the great sin of making a choking gesture? No one is allowed to disrespect Lebron. Draymond did that, now he's sitting out a game. If we get to a game 6 I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if one of the goons cheap shots him.

Draymond Green is not sitting out a game because he disrespected LeBron. He's sitting out because he tried to hit yet another player in the nuts this postseason and picked up his fourth flagrant foul, which mandates a one game suspension. He could have done that to any member of Cleveland and the result would have been the same. His punishment is appropriate. He's got to stop trying to hit other players in the nuts.