Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Draymond deserved to get suspended; that I cannot deny. That being said, the events that led up to his suspension, I cannot accept. Lebron baited him in the game and then used his influence to sucker the NBA to make the decision. Yes, on his part, what Lebron did was very smart.. But, it will further prove to people that don't like him, that he isn't worthy of being liked. Lebron says he doesn't care what people think about him, but he does.

I think all this did was fuel the Warriors; especially Klay Thompson. I got him going off tonight.

I like the pace at which GS is playing so far.

I know he's not well thought of here, but I actually like Tristan Thompson. He is definitely overpaid, but I think he can be a Taj Gibson-like role player for a championship caliber team.

That was an old school hard foul. The refs got that call right, it wasn't a flagrant.

James McAdoo looks kind of like Marcus Dixon from that old show Alias.

Well, I've felt all series like the Warriors needed to mentally tell themselves to keep pace for 100 points. If they placed for 100, they'd have a great shot of winning, and if they lost while scoring over 100, they should live with it.

Hard to believe both teams are pacing for 120 in regulation.