Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I do give James his props...heard today a scenario in game 5 during the finals where he punked the coach.

Coach wiped the board clean and made a new play.

That does not take away from his talent though.

I do feel bad for Blatt, I mean you can't stand up to LeBron in Cleveland. That's asking to be fired.

Blatt is stuck. If he "quits" the James camp will go into overdrive to drive him into the ground. Yeah, he'll have a nice career back in Europe I guess. But if he wants to keep coaching in the NBA. He has to just eat it from James I guess.

No doubt players change plays at times. James says he does it. Well, he says he does it when it works. I'm not sure how many times he has said "I changed he last play there and it didn't work out".

Wonder if Love looks at this and thinks "Man, yeah I could make more here. But this is a trainwreck. I can still make a to elsewhere and go play in a stable situation"

Love is in a tough spot because the talk that he's expendable and the Cavs are better without him has already started.If he doesn't start off strong people will be calling for him to ride the pine in place of Thompson. Many already are. Could get ugly. 

On second thought, I definitely want this to happen. He should resign

^^ His mean tweet he read on Kimmel was that he looked like Donkey from Shrek. He 100% does.

But that's Eddie Murphy voicing Donkey so unless

I'm missing something, that comment is so dumb.

Thats just the thing.... Sometimes it doesn't have to make a lick of sense to still be funny

https://twitter.com/MJO23DAN/status/611957070498148352/video/1

Draymond's BAC nearing a whole number

^^ His mean tweet he read on Kimmel was that he looked like Donkey from Shrek. He 100% does.

But that's Eddie Murphy voicing Donkey so unless

I'm missing something, that comment is so dumb.

Thats just the thing.... Sometimes it doesn't have to make a lick of sense to still be funny

He was drunk and trying to do this song.  

It's funny as hell  and Draymond is awesome

ESPN sources: Lakers are actively trying to construct trade scenarios to acquire Kings' DeMarcus Cousins. Link: http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/13131159/los-angeles-lakers-actively-trying-acquire-demarcus-cousins-trade-sacramento-kings 

Per sources, G Arron Afflalo expected to opt out of '15-'16 ($7.75M) to become UFA. Obv key for Portland 2 re-sign w/Wes Matthews rehabbing.

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

The salaries aren't right. ****ty deal for the Kings too. They have years of team control left with Cousins. He's worth so much more than Nikola Vucevic, moving up one spot, and some loose change. There is no way Sacramento accepts that offer.

Randle and the #2 for cousins. Who says no?

The Kings.

Kristaps Porzingis measured over 7'1 without shoes...  Has a 7'6 wingspan and  he can shoot.

Now I understand why they were talking about him going in the top two.

I hope he slaps an NBA coach just before the draft and falls to the Wizards. 

• Like 1