Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I'm a casual NBA fan so the 1st quarter last night was the first time I've watched the Warriors play this year, outside of a few highlights.

Dear god. Never seen shooting like that. I actually felt my jaw drop on that Klay Thompson pullup 3 from what looked like 25+ feet, and I am completely on this bandwagon. 

• Like 1

Lebron's unwelcome herald is disliked by all, yes. What did he do this time?

Na he was just on Kornyheiser's 980 show this AM. It was a combination of Windhorst licking Tony's ass for his legendary status and columns back in the day and Kornyheiser fingering fat**** Windhorst in his fat vagina while declaring his love for him and naming him the next great sports journalist of our times. All while making dinner plans with each other for tonight. Shockingly, Windhorst doesn't like Asian food. I figured fat**** garbled down anything

Next up on "My 600-LB Life: Brian"

275353188001_696349899001_vs-69634885200

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.
  • Like 1

The Giants already won the WS.  No more happiness for Predicto.

Speaking of which: Giants win WS.  Patriots win SB.  Ohio State wins NC.  Duke wins the tournament.  Can we get something interesting to happen in the NBA and NHL playoffs that doesn't result in a friggin entitled fan base winning yet another championship?

Please just let the Wizards go on a fluke run and win the championship Basketball Gods.  Then I can live with Randy Wittman and Ernie Grunfeld as the coach and GM for the rest of my life.

A Dubs/Hawks final would be epic...and no one but hardcore NBA fans would watch.

But it would probably be the best matchup, skill and team wise, that the NBA could ever want. That said...I expect a Dubs/Cavs final with people (casual fans) being shocked when Lebron's team gets smoked.

Edited by The Evil Genius

The Giants already won the WS.  No more happiness for Predicto.

Speaking of which: Giants win WS.  Patriots win SB.  Ohio State wins NC.  Duke wins the tournament.  Can we get something interesting to happen in the NBA and NHL playoffs that doesn't result in a friggin entitled fan base winning yet another championship?

The Warriors had the worst record in the NBA over the past four decades.    We got a long, long way to go before reaching fully entitled status.   

(plus I'm a freaking Redskins fan so I am NEVER entitled   :(   )

• Like 1

The Warriors had the worst record in the NBA over the past four decades.    We got a long, long way to go before reaching fully entitled status.   

(plus I'm a freaking Redskins fan so I am NEVER entitled   :(   )

It's due to the transitive property of being a Giants fan.  Only those Warriors fans that are A's fans are allowed to still hope for a championship.

Sorry. We can't allow you and Gac to be happy either :(

That's alright.  I'd settle for not miserable.  Basketball Gods take Randy Wittman off our hands and I'll keep quiet.

• Like 1

A Dubs/Hawks final would be epic...and no one but hardcore NBA fans would watch.

But it would probably be the best matchup, skill and team wise, that the NBA could ever want. That said...I expect a Dubs/Cavs final with people (casual fans) being shocked when Lebron's team gets smoked.

That would be epic.  I agree that's the ideal Finals match up this season, and I also agree that what you expect is the most likely to happen.

But a Wizards-Cavs ECF would also be epic.  I want Paul Pierce to get in one good final LeBron trolling.  And I want it to happen in a Wizards uniform.  Become a part of our team lore.  I want to be able to tell my eventual grandson: "I remember when, in the days before LeBron's third hairline, Paul Pierce pantsed him on the last play of that blow out loss a la that scene in Meatballs."