Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I'm not going to lie, part of me wants that to be true.

Yeah, I wish it was too.

In a perfect world Robinson is just this great talent that has been mishandled and is just waiting to be molded.

Unfortunately, I don't think thats the case.  :(

(But with that being said, I'm not opposed to bringing him to camp)

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

Thomas Robinson just has problems scoring against those long arms in the NBA.

I dont think he the answer for anything but him coming back home would be good for him. I have nothing against signing him but dont think it will lead to a career renaissance.

Hope im wrong tho.

I had alot of hope when T-Rob went to the kings, but there really wasn't much there there, when he was there.   And it is not like he was being crowded by the talent in front of him.... he couldn't come close to unseating Jason Thompson (and this was before Jason Thompson settled into a role as a good defender)

TRob has been traded too many times for it just to be a performance issue with him. No one expects bigs to do much in the first three years anyway. I suspect he's got an attitude or a personality that doesn't mesh all that easily.

What happened to that dude the Rockets drafted that was afraid to fly and decided to sue everyone? Never heard about him again.

I hate to do it to my own but this dunk is why he should be known as the slim reaper.  It knocked snazzy one liners right out of the announcers head and forced him to release a old school "oooooh MAN!" reaction. 

Perkins reaction dance is also worth watching. 

Edited by Destino