Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

On the bright side, he flamed out quickly and appears to be leaving. The worst owners never let go.

That's true. What a crater he's left in his wake though.

It's time for the NY teams to stop pretending they're special and that they don't have to build the same way as everyone else.

Kevin Love says he is going to opt into his final year and be in Cleveland next season.

I think it's the right move on his part, but it is a risk. One year of diminished production could be explained away a lot easier than two. But he could also get things figured out by next season and reestablish himself as a real max contract player.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

Prokhorov only bought into the Nets for a piece of the Barclays Center and good prices on Real Estate in that part of Brooklyn. Same reason Brent Rattner owned the Nets to begin with when they started this farce.

The Nets on the court product was the last thing on their minds. If they really cared, Billy King woulda been fired 2 years ago.

This was always bigger than basketball.

You see Prokhorov is only selling the Nets, not his piece in Barclays Center.

And the Nets will probably fetch around a billion dollars too. He won.

• Like 1

Hard to lose money buying an NBA team. I wonder if we're not in the start of a bubble in terms of the value these franchises are selling for?

I'd be pissed if I was a Nets fan though, seeing the team run like a basketball Ponzi Scheme. How much did the taxpayers get swindled for with the Barclay's Center?

The whole situation is a black eye for the NBA.

Our @SteveBuckhantz reports Gregg Popovich had to be taken from team bus b/c of chest pains.... #WizardsTalk #WizSpurs #NBA

I'm now told that Popovich is on the team bus heading to the airport. Spurs aren't commenting. #WizardsTalk #NBA #WizSpurs

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Right now...

1.  Boogie Cousins

2.  Vucevic

3.  Drummond

4.  Valanciunas

5.  Dieng

Not gonna count Favors b/c he plays a lot of PF...probably moreso than at the 5

But then you have guys like Kanter, Olynyk, and Adams on the outside looking in....

Just got done watching Phoenix and yeah, Len's creeping into that top 5 imo.

Absolutely disgusting phantom flop by Chandler to draw a whistle and 6 foul on Cousins prior to OT tonight...

... and zebras follow it up with ridiculous jump ball when the ball wasnt even froze up by the Mavs.... crowd with a strong RefsYouSuck chant...

... and zebras follow it up with ridiculous jump ball when the ball wasnt even froze up by the Mavs.... crowd with a strong RefsYouSuck chant...

Hoax.  Would have been cool though. 

For fun what would be the best 3 man lineup the US could offer?  I'm thinking Lebron, KD, and Unibrow.  Super versatile and long.   

Damn just saw it's not true. Thought it was too good.

I kinda like the writer's idea of Curry, Thompson and Davis. Between Curry's shooting and Davis' defense, it would be tough to do much against them.

I'd go with LeBron, Davis and Curry.

Also liked one of the comments of just having a team with Kobe. He would probably beat one of the crappy countries by himself.