Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

this has to be the first time in 10 years anybody has mentioned Sacramento in a "play-offs picture" conversation.

yes, it is in November, and yes it is only to say that they won't quite make it....

but hey... progress is progress!

Sacramento needed to start winning. Years of high draft picks shuffling through while they stayed high in the lottery was killing them. I didn't love the Rudy Gay trade but he's made a difference for them. Given them some swagger. I'm glad they didn't get Josh Smith though, that was just asking for trouble.

I like McLemore and Stauskas for them down the road. I wish they'd gotten Marcus Smart, but those two can shoot and that's what they wanted. And Cousins is a stud. I think they're in the playoffs next year.

Man I loved that X-Men Animated Series as a kid.

When they took that off of Netflix, I cried for a week

Anyways I'm seeing the Bulls in Philly tomorrow. I'm 110% sure Tony Wroten will drop 35, Rose's left arm will fall off, and the Sixers win lol.

It's even worse in person. I WAS a HUGE Blake Griffin fan in college. Was so disappointed when we didn't win the lottery. Wanted that MUCH more than the Wall lottery (I'm not complaining now though. Wall is a star). So anyway, Griffin's "rookie" year, went to the Clippers' one game here in DC. I swear to God, I've NEVER seen a player complain and cry to the refs more in my life. No exaggeration, EVERY SINGLE stoppage in play he'd be ****ing and moaning toward them. And for a "rookie" to do that? I went from loving him to absolutely despising him.

yeah I'm sure.

I was thinking of hitting up Sixers game every time they play some team of note (tix are obviously dirt cheap) but I'm conflicted on seeing the Clips.

I may just walk down the aisle and deck CP3 right in the face. It's amazing with how much **** he gets away with. He never wins **** but no one gives him crap for it.

it was the stupidest fake debate ever. I was disgusted they tried hard to push this. Wall was clearly the choice. I remember the first time the Wizards played the Sixers that season (I was there, and we came back from a 20 point deficit). Wall lead the comeback and ****ted on them while Turner could barely dribble.

Dukes and Lavar know nothing about any other sport than their barely passing interest in the NFL.

Wasn't the first game against the Sixers the home opener? I was at that too. Actually won tickets from 106.7 lol. So yeah I was like 5 rows behind the Wizards bench. Cartier Martin hit a 3 at the buzzer to send the game into overtime and IIRC Wall had a triple double, the third fastest to ever record one. I know Magic was one of them, can't remember the other. And yeah, Evan Turner did absolutely nothing. Proved right then and there how dumb the debate was.

And yeah Chad and Lavar were the worst. All you gotta do is listen to Cooley talk football and you realize why Lavar was a bust. Night and day. Chad Flukes is still horrible. And he screwed me out of an internship at the station. Petty, insecure ****.

she barely has any ass tho, lol. Her back is arched. She thick, but if you think thats way too much then maybe Miley Cyrus type of asses is what you want. Which is cool.

lol, its really not

No, I don't want Predicto Audrey Hepburn skinny asses, but I like a nice proportioned one.

One of us needs to see an optometrist.

Butt, to each his own.

Man...Kyrie really had no assists last night? Oy vey.

I believe the ENTIRE team had six.

And I was listening to some syndicated generic sports show a couple of nights ago on 980. Were talking about Waiters. He plays 27 minutes and passed the ball a total five times. Not five assists, five PASSES.

Yep...but he's clearly better than Wall just because--- Bubble Screen

Where is BS? He on some type of ban?

I believe the ENTIRE team had six.

And I was listening to some syndicated generic sports show a couple of nights ago on 980. Were talking about Waiters. He plays 27 minutes and passed the ball a total five times. Not five assists, five PASSES.

Where is BS? He on some type of ban?

Apparently Waiters basically said he doesn't want to be a secondary option after the game lol

Ok, to answer my burning questions from last night....

Do the mostly healthy Warriors have the means to slow down Blake "I suddenly want to be Lamarcus Aldridge and shoot all mid-range jumpers" Griffin?  

Will Chris Paul get 23 points, 13 assists and 7 fakey injuries that look like he was shot with a howitzer?  

Will David Lee come back for the Warriors and have his first 9 shots stuffed back in his face by DeAndre Jordan like he always does?

Will Steph Curry hit a pair of threes from the lobby of the Chinese restaurant at the corner of S. Figueroa and W. Olympic?  

Will Matt Barnes finally kill someone on live TV?  

Do Klay Thompson's girlfriend have da booty? (Oh yes, she dooooooo.....)

Yes, Blake spent the game taking midrange jumpers trying in vain to draw Bogut away from the rim.  Result: 15 points and a plus minus of -23.  Good strategy Blake.  Hope you stick with it.

Yes, CP3 tried his patented "pretend I just got shot when someone's arm gets near me, and throw myself on the ground while tripping the other player" act.  And then he raged when he didn't get the call (for once). 

No, David Lee didn't get stuffed by Jordan - because Lee's hammy went out again.  

Yes, Curry went ham from deep.

No, Matt Barnes didn't kill anyone.  In fact, I don't think he even suited up, did he?    Oh wait, 21 minutes, 2 points, 2 rebs.   I guess he was there somewhere.

Yes, she do got the booty.  She dooooo

1pzgvUk.jpg

I may just walk down the aisle and deck CP3 right in the face. It's amazing with how much **** he gets away with. He never wins **** but no one gives him crap for it.

Yeah he's gotten the kid gloves more than any other player of his stature that I can think of. I think it's because he spent a lot of time playing in obscurity in New Orleans and he peaked so high so early in his career that his greatness became uncontroversial. Plus the basketball world usually likes PGs that get a ton of assists.

He's a great player, and put up some truly special numbers before his meniscus injury. And I do think he could have gone deeper in the postseason in New Orleans if that team hadn't been snakebit with injuries. But he hasn't caught anywhere near the kind of **** Melo has.

And he's also like DWade in how it took the basketball world like eight years to realize what a flopper and dirty player he is.

Wasn't the first game against the Sixers the home opener? I was at that too. Actually won tickets from 106.7 lol. So yeah I was like 5 rows behind the Wizards bench. Cartier Martin hit a 3 at the buzzer to send the game into overtime and IIRC Wall had a triple double, the third fastest to ever record one. I know Magic was one of them, can't remember the other. And yeah, Evan Turner did absolutely nothing. Proved right then and there how dumb the debate was.

And yeah Chad and Lavar were the worst. All you gotta do is listen to Cooley talk football and you realize why Lavar was a bust. Night and day. Chad Flukes is still horrible. And he screwed me out of an internship at the station. Petty, insecure ****.

i think it was the home opener.

I remember really being impressed by Jrue Holliday. He killed us that night.

And it was indeed Cartier Martin who hit the shot.

I remember Wall looking so fast that night. Ive never seen someone move so fast with the ball before or since. That was Derrick Rose's MVP season, iirc, and I saw him against the Wizards as well. He didnt move that fast. I sat around press row. That game was nuts.

Dukes is a petty little man.

They passed on Drummond to take Waiters. Think about that team with Drummond right now gobbling up rebounds and putting back missed shots. Instead they are trying to turn Waiters into a catch and shoot option and a guy that literally never demands the ball.

Basically they are destroying all of his value before inevitably having to get rid if him. He's a high draft pick that isn't terrible, he's not going to want to play like a much less talented player and torpedo his income potential.

They should trade him now for a three and D wing if they can find one. There is no room on that team for players that think they should dribble a basketball with Lebron, Love, and Kyrie (who is turning into Kobe Bryant)