Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

And thats what I said before the playoffs started. Gotta complete the season. GS is (now was) an all time calibre team, but from now until someone eventually ties it and wins a title, 73-9 will forever be known as an ultimately meaningless stat that will eventually be forgotten

Yep the regular season win record is utterly meaningless. Interesting to see how they reshape the team.

They clearly need a center. Bogut can't play starter minutes and Ezeli is so bad I wouldn't want him on the Wizards. Barnes turned into a pumpkin and will likely be over paid by a fool GM. Maybe they're hoping Rush and McAdoo aren't as bad as they've looked.

And thats what I said before the playoffs started. Gotta complete the season. GS is (now was) an all time calibre team, but from now until someone eventually ties it and wins a title, 73-9 will forever be known as an ultimately meaningless stat that will eventually be forgotten

That, and I think that Bulls team would have dismantled this Warriors team.  Granted the rules are different these days but I don't think it'd even matter.  Jordan or Pippen would lock down Steph...switching between him and Klay wouldn't be an issue.  Rodman would be so far inside Draymond's head and take him out of the game.

Golden State is a cute team and they shoot the ball well but they didn't have to play anyone truly mean and ruthless until these last few games.  You saw what happened when LeBron said ****it and started carrying the team.  

What happens to Curry now will be absolutely fascinating. How this effects him mentally over the next few months...

He becomes much more hated than before. Showboating is loved when you win but when you get punked and lose? The torches come out to burn it all down. He got punked this series (and he's not alone). The Cavs figured something out after game 2 and the Warriors were never the same. His days as the golden boy are over.

Kerr should take some heat as well.

• Like 1

Happy to still say 72-10 bulls best team ever

73-9...up 3-1...and lose.

How, Sway? 

All I know is this...the vitriol/slander would have been at an all-time high towards Lebron had Cleveland lost.  Let's see if the media stops treating Steph w/ kid gloves.  He was terrible and made some horrid decisions. 

Although, I wouldn't be shocked in the least if a surgery announcement happens within the next day or two to try and save face LOL.

And the "James>Jordan" tweets have already begun. My lord people live in the moment. I guess I just don't think we'll ever see another player as good as Jordan.

We just gotta appreciate Lebron for who he is and stop comparing him to Mike.  They are two COMPLETELY different players. 

• Like 6

73-9...up 3-1...and lose.

How, Sway?

All I know is this...the vitriol/slander would have been at an all-time high towards Lebron had Cleveland lost. Let's see if the media stops treating Steph w/ kid gloves. He was terrible and made some horrid decisions.

Although, I wouldn't be shocked in the least if a surgery announcement happens within the next day or two to try and save face LOL.

We just gotta appreciate Lebron for who he is and stop comparing him to Mike. They are two COMPLETELY different players.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. The excuses are there, though, should anyone wish to use them to break the fall back to reality.

Buffalo?

I think a better answer is "Who cares?"

He's obsessed

To those saying Kyrie is terrible shame on you, he won the game tonight. Warriors got exposed. The Cavs didn't even shoot well from three and still won. History made tonight by Cleveland! 73 win regular season will be forgotten.

To those saying Kyrie is terrible shame on you, he won the game tonight. Warriors got exposed. The Cavs didn't even shoot well from three and still won. History made tonight by Cleveland! 73 win regular season will be forgotten.

Yea, Kyrie was clutch tonight.  One of the best 2-guards in the league. 

He did, but I still hate watching him play.  So many dribble drives where he just doesn't even think about passing.

Someone shut Stephen A Smith the **** up.