Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

9 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Harden was always unlikable.  His ****-ball style of play is the worst.  View him in context with Durant, Irving, and Paul George and this is easily the most unlikable generation of NBA stars that I can remember.

plus his constant no shows in game 7

**** him

Showing up fat and pouting because you didn’t get the trade you wanted when you’re making around 40 million a year to play ball is never going to go over well with fans.  

It’s telling that the coach, GM, and second star on a playoff team all wanted to get the hell out of Houston.  

• Like 1

JVG:
What makes a man like Harden, Mark? What makes him do the things he does?

Mark Jackson:
A man like Harden has got a great big hole, right in the middle of himself. And he can never eat enough, or shoot enough, or spend enough money at a strip club to ever fill it.

I don't know what made me think about this scene as it relates to Harden, but something did. Maybe dude is miserable all the time. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Harden was always unlikable.  His ****-ball style of play is the worst.  View him in context with Durant, Irving, and Paul George and this is easily the most unlikable generation of NBA stars that I can remember.

Giannis, Lebron, Curry, Khawi, and AD might disagree with your definition of "stars"... 

• Like 1

Anyone that needs or wants to get the NBA League Pass, just a heads up on the subscription.  I get it through NBA.com, this year they make you get the premium package to stream on multiple devices (only two devices this year, was three last year, even with the standard subscription).  The best route to go for both premium and standard is the monthly payment plan.  

You will save $50 dollars on the Premium plan paying monthly ($40/month x 5 months = $200) instead of a one time annual fee of $250; and you save $55 as the standard is $29/mo ($29x5 months = $145) instead of a one time payment of $200.  

The season runs through May 16th, so you only need to pay for 5 months, then cancel.  Just something I'd toss out there for anyone that might want to get it or has to get it.  They have the option to purchase it for one team too if you don't care about watching other out of market games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

My guess - dude has some serious personality disorders + he's high all the time and that has exacerbated his current condition 

A young rich guy that’s found spiritualism, thinks he’s an artist, and imagines he knows better than everyone else?  I feel like this isn’t that uncommon a thing.  It’s just not something you normally see among jocks.  Go to the actual artist side of the street, like actors and musicians for example, and Kyrie would fit right in with all their pretentious bull****.  

It’s not like Kyrie has gone full Jaden Smith. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

My guess - dude has some serious personality disorders + he's high all the time and that has exacerbated his current condition 

Yup, and he probably does carry a big IQ too.  But he’s just kinda lost in his fame and fortune.  

Self-medicating and trying to deal.  I hope he makes it.