Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I don't know maybe it is just me.  If I were Houston, I'd be pretty happy with where I was.  Obviously, you'd always like to come out and just blow the other team away.

But I was worried, GS was going to come out and play like they did 3 years ago.    They came out with good energy, but that didn't really equate into easy baskets.  And I'd feel pretty comfortable that Green and Iggy aren't going to keep hitting some of those shots.  And Houston's offense seems to be running in its normal shape, and you got some fouls on GS.

Edited by PeterMP

GS bench heard everyone saying they had no depth

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I wonder if that drama with his wife gonna end up on Curry's show. First reaction was I thought she was thirsty or something, but glad I read into it, good luck with that, buddy.

What stuff?

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I wonder if that drama with his wife gonna end up on Curry's show. First reaction was I thought she was thirsty or something, but glad I read into it, good luck with that, buddy.

Wasn’t there a study a while back that argued women were happier when they were considered the more attractive partner in a marriage?  Reading about what she said reminded me of that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

What stuff?

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/ayesha-curry-said-what-many-moms-feel-1834635837

“Something that really bothers me and has honestly given me a little bit of an insecurity is the fact that, yeah, there are all these women throwing themselves [at Steph], but me, like the past 10 years, like, I don’t have any of that. Like I have zero, this sounds weird, but like, male attention. And so then I begin to internalize it, like is something wrong with me?... I don’t want it, but like, it’d be nice to know that…someone’s looking.”

She got shredded for it, but that's because people always got something to say about something.

Edited by Renegade7

10 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

I don't know maybe it is just me.  If I were Houston, I'd be pretty happy with where I was.  Obviously, you'd always like to come out and just blow the other team away.

But I was worried, GS was going to come out and play like they did 3 years ago.    They came out with good energy, but that didn't really equate into easy baskets.  And I'd feel pretty comfortable that Green and Iggy aren't going to keep hitting some of those shots.  And Houston's offense seems to be running in its normal shape, and you got some fouls on GS.

Problem is it's just Klay playing well right now, and all Houston is doing is keeping pace with them.

It's playing out just like I said on the previous page

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Wasn’t there a study a while back that argued women were happier when they were considered the more attractive partner in a marriage?  Reading about what she said reminded me of that.

Steph immediately had her back publicly, but its gotta be weird so many people gawking about her for a second and even Steph's mom then see that.  

I'd be trying to get at Stephs mom, personally :ph34r:

Sounds like a normal relationship. I'm gonna be straight up and say that men will respect another man's space more than with woman v woman. It's much harder to find a man than it is to find a woman. 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Problem is it's just Klay playing well right now, and all Houston is doing is keeping pace with them.

It's playing out just like I said on the previous page

Or you could argue that it is playing out the way I said when I thought it could go either way with Curry seeming tired/injured.

And Green and Iggy are playing well too.  I'm pretty sure that Iggy isn't going to end the game with 66% from 3.

1 minute ago, PeterMP said:

Or you could argue that it is playing out the way I said when I thought it could go either way with Curry seeming tired/injured.

And Green and Iggy are playing well too.  I'm pretty sure that Iggy isn't going to end the game with 66% from 3.

I'm gonna win this battle

Ayesha Curry is cute but Steph's Mom >>>>>.  And I don't buy for a second that she's not getting anyone looking at her, IMO she's just trying to be cool and aloof.  

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

Rockets are playing like they want to go fishing with Kyrie.  

Fishing with Kyrie, there's a flat earth joke in there somewhere.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm gonna win this battle

What battle?

I'm not saying that Houston is going to win, but I haven't seen much to indicate that they won't either.  It certainly looks good for them though in that Curry doesn't seem able to really be able to compete at a high level and Paul is doing well.

There's a better chance Capella shoots over 50% for the rest of the game then Iggy does.

Just now, PeterMP said:

What battle?

I'm not saying that Houston is going to win, but I haven't seen much to indicate that they won't either.  It certainly looks good for them though in that Curry doesn't seem able to really be able to compete at a high level and Paul is doing well.

There's a better chance Capella shoots over 50% for the rest of the game then Iggy does.

Just messin'

I swear I'm gonna break through you and LKB's humor force field one day.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

First couple of minutes in the first half are going to be important.  GS is going to try to get Curry going.  If he comes out and makes a couple of bombs, it quickly becomes a different game.  vs. if Houston can go at him successfully and make him work on D or even pick up another foul while getting points that swings things the other way.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'd be trying to get at Stephs mom, personally :ph34r:

Sounds like a normal relationship. I'm gonna be straight up and say that men will respe t another man's space more than with woman v woman. It's. U h harder to find a man than it is to find a woman. 

It's gotta be harder to steal a woman married to a basketball player when both are household names then it is to be a groupie.  You gotta have Peppy Le Pew level confidence to step up to her and she wonder why no one does? Knowing she thinks about it is humanizing I guess.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

It's gotta be harder to steal a woman married to a basketball player when both are household names then it is to be a groupie.  You gotta have Peppy Le Pew level confidence to step up to her and she wonder why no one does? Knowing she thinks about it is humanizing I guess.

That too...

Also NBA players are nicer nowadays. Back in the day, it probably wouldn't take much more than $30k and a phone call to make a dude disappear if one messed around with a famous ballplayers wife.