Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES All Things Redskins Name Change Thread (Reboot Edition---Read New OP)

Alaskins

20 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Ok, if Xena is out, how about these Warriors logos...

warrior2.png

warrior4.png

Oh, ****...that one dude in the 2nd helmet is appropriating Native American clothing lol...dammit!!

I know you meant it as a joke...lol <wink> but I kinda like the Spartan look on top.

Even so it is almost a lock that they are going full US military with tje iconography.

A Red Wolf is a nearly extinct in the wild that used to be up and down the east coast. They are kind of small. Well under 100lbs.

Rnrs.gif

1 hour ago, Playaction2Sanders said:

I'm sorry, I can't.. How do you bring up the past anymore when we do pregame ceremonies bringing back old players?? You gonna show highlights with Herzog saying touchdown washington redskins? Can't do that. What makes you think won't go further and associate the uniform colors to the old redskin team and demand those be changed too??? We can't have throwback nights in DC anymore when the NFL wants to celebrate an anniversary.. We're just awkward now. its a feeling I hate and I'd rather not deal with it, get my Sundays back and just not watch the NFL anymore.. I already live in a city that had an NFL franchise get stripped away. They learned how to move on. So can I..

I feel bad for you. 

Just now, Riggo#44 said:

Needs more gold

Agreed.

I'm not even that crazy about the wolf designed into the R.

The Script R alone would stand as a classic logo. But props for the creator coming up with that design to incorporate the Wolf into the R.

I've come to accept the change.  Not that I agree with it.  But as others have said, it's not worth losing sleep over.  There are way more important things in life.  And I think Snyder is reaching that point.  When Amazon and Walmart are dropping out, is it really worth the fight?  I'm sure Goodell is pressuring him as well.  Washington is still my team, nothing will change that.  Hail!

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

What's leading? I've deleted my tweeter so I can't check. 

Disappointed not seeing Mammoths on that poll 😤

Posted 27 min ago.

Redwolves 44 %

Redtails 24 %

Warriors 23.3 %

Redhawks 8.9 %

3,525 votes so far

Archived