Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Dallas Cowboys among NFC's worst heading into 2013 season

As soon as I announced to friends that the Cowboys would finish 2-14 this season, I was laughed at. They predict more of the same 8-8...just enough hope during the season to keep the ESPN bandwagon rolling, but not good enough to get into the playoffs, not bad enough to get into the top of next year's draft.

Either way, I'm screwed. But for all my Skins friends, have another round. Jerruh's buying.

As soon as I announced to friends that the Cowboys would finish 2-14 this season, I was laughed at. They predict more of the same 8-8...just enough hope during the season to keep the ESPN bandwagon rolling, but not good enough to get into the playoffs, not bad enough to get into the top of next year's draft.

Either way, I'm screwed. But for all my Skins friends, have another round. Jerruh's buying.

2-14 is a little too much. I will say 6-10, 5-11 at worst depending on how they do in the draft.

And Dez said he's getting 2,000 yards this year.

I wouldn't call them the worst heading into the 2013 season. They will still be able to score points. They will still be able to finish off the teams they are supposed to dust. But it's a stretch to say that right at this moment in my opinion and I am a Cowboy hater.

I wouldn't call them the worst heading into the 2013 season. They will still be able to score points. They will still be able to finish off the teams they are supposed to dust. But it's a stretch to say that right at this moment in my opinion and I am a Cowboy hater.

Keep em right at 8-8

No high draft choices... a little hope...best way

• 3 weeks later...
Can't wait to see Kerrigan and Orakpo busting through their tissue paper o-line in 2013!

If Orakpo has learned how to swat passes out of the air, rush 5, drop 6 every down. They'll either be taking tons of sacks or dinking and dunking right into the waiting arms of tackle machines Fletcher and Riley.

That, or Meriweather might just hammer one of them and force a fumble. Whatever works.

I would prefer if they were still seen as preseason favorites to win it all. If Jones ever starts to think he's not generating enough buzz he might try something new... And I want him to keep up the good work. :)

That would be a logical person's thought process. Jurrah would dig on deeper and officially take over as HC.

If Orakpo has learned how to swat passes out of the air, rush 5, drop 6 every down. They'll either be taking tons of sacks or dinking and dunking right into the waiting arms of tackle machines Fletcher and Riley.

That, or Meriweather might just hammer one of them and force a fumble. Whatever works.

In the Saints game he had like 3 passes batted down (one was almost a pick).

;9465843']I'm not sure what to make of the Giants. I know we didn't even have the draft but they are giving the team a makeover. The theme has been to get rid of injury riddled players. And a lot of restructuring as a lot of teams has done. We will see what the Giants will be. I think they are setting things up to be better in 2014. 2013 is up in the air as far as I'm concerned.

Well said.

Not a surprise that homer Adam Schein would say they're the best team in division, but I have been surprised by how many other folks are saying it. Maybe it's because the other teams in the division have bigger question marks -- the skins obviously being RG3's health.

But the Giants haven't improved their team in the way Schein seems to think they have. And the Skins and Cowboys cap penalties have overshadowed the fact that NY had some of their own cap issues to deal with.

I would prefer if they were still seen as preseason favorites to win it all. If Jones ever starts to think he's not generating enough buzz he might try something new... And I want him to keep up the good work. :)

:ols:

I agree. I love what he's done with that team. He is easily my favorite comic relief when I'm having a bad day. I just remember that Romo sits to pee will be choking away 6 more seasons, which means no glory hole for Jerrah for some time. :ols:

:dallasuck

Archived