Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins gets drug tested at his grandma's house

son_sonn

John Mara in two days:

"Because of the circumstances surrounding Kirk Cousins, I'm taking away $15M from their salary cap for violating the spirit of the drug test. Despite him passing it and doing nothing wrong, they were told that if he wiggled it more than twice there would be punishment. The Redskins are lucky I didn't void Griffin's contract"

someone (giants,eagles) are pushing the NFL to get us again...since we don't know the status of RG3 any penalty to Cousin will be 4 game suspension to start the year...

Which will lead us to the 3rd string and bet Mara and company are hoping to play us in beginning of the season!!

someone (giants,eagles) are pushing the NFL to get us again...since we don't know the status of RG3 any penalty to Cousin will be 4 game suspension to start the year...

Which will lead us to the 3rd string and bet Mara and company are hoping to play us in beginning of the season!!

You know, Im usually not one for completely blaming Mara and thinking the NFL is out to get us every single day. But things like this make you wonder, why would a backup QB go through such a weird drug test randomly. I find it very hard to believe he "randomly" got selected at a time where there is a very good chance he could actually play. Idk, I could be wrong but it just seems odd

As the article states, NFL players are subject to drug tests anytime, anywhere. It also states that he was not living with but visiting his grandmother, though I understand that those comments were probably not serious.

Yeah I imagine they get a call and have to respond and take the test within 24 hours or something.

So do they just have NFL agents in vans driving around following players? And then they get a call from NFL HQ telling them who/when to test.

And of course, let the conspiracies about trying to suspend Kirk fly. After all, if Kirk was suspended the first 4 games we'd either have to press RGIII back into service early, or bring another QB on board using a precious roster spot.

And look for a whole bunch of currently legal medical drugs used for assisting in rehabilitation to be put on the banned substances list sometime soon, along with several "random" tests of RGIII.

This post brought to you by the never wasteful US Department of Sarcasm.

haha wow ^

eeeassyy there. It's a random drug test.

Besides, remember the league makes its own rules anyway. They came up with the cap penalty out of thin air (still no answers to how the number 36m was reached), so no need for conspiracy theories. If they want to **** the Redskins some more, they just will.

I actually don't think it's random and don't think it's funny. Is it not completely obvious based on the timing? We decide not to press any litigation, announce frustration but no action, and Roger Worst-ell decides to have this happen. Imagine if he tested positive. Oh, Roger's glee in his disgusting fetish for screwing Danny, he is throwing the privacy of citizens to the wind only in the Redskins case. He is the worst of his kind and belongs in another century of political machines and half-bit two-cent whorish losers that have no talent of their own, but rely on their knowledge of street thugs and agents. If anyone has access to John Mara's real estate tax records, I strongly suggest you publish his address. If market pressures and PR ramifications don't send this useless, Soviet, cost-sharing, pigheaded, and downright illegal SOB a message there is no option left. He is the worst of all businessmen. One who undermines his own product to sell it at a greater price to a greater number. He should be cast out amongst the rapists and thugs,

I think you need a Zanax.

I remember when random drug testing was first instituted in a company I worked for. During the meeting discussing it, one irate employee told management, that if they wanted his urine, they could get all of it they wanted from the urinal. So, naturally, this same guy was "randomly" selected on the first day.

This smells like "PeeBoy" Mara. Or is that urine?

I know McSkin30 is way out there with the rant, but if you really think about it, with the uncertainty of Griffin being ready for week 1, a 4 game suspension (not that I think Kirk will test positive) for Cousins would royally screw us if it happened.

With them randomly selecting players and being in weird places, what if you don't have to go?

Yeah I imagine they get a call and have to respond and take the test within 24 hours or something.

I hope that's it, but my employer knowing my whereabouts at all times would irk me.

If they called me, I'd always say I was climbing some mountain in the Alps. I'm kinda indisposed, you can come out here if you want to. lol They'd have to get me at OTAs or something.

Archived