Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins gets drug tested at his grandma's house

son_sonn

I know McSkin30 is way out there with the rant, but if you really think about it, with the uncertainty of Griffin being ready for week 1, a 4 game suspension (not that I think Kirk will test positive) for Cousins would royally screw us if it happened.

With them randomly selecting players and being in weird places, what if you don't have to go?

sit there with you , while they give you a gallon of water and piss in the cup

Could you imagine the hell we would be in if Kirk tested positive for anything? This is exactly what they were hoping for and I'm so glad he was actually deemed clean even though I knew he was.

He will probably be suspended on Sept. 1st, if they follow the current precedent for punishing the Redskins.....

...:kickcan:

I'm sure Kirk is clean though.

A few years ago, Cooley had mentioned in an article he had gotten tested in an airport bathroom...this is nothing new...

So what do these testers just follow you like a detective, them BAM!

ff_waterless_urinal3b_f.jpg

"Don't say anything or make any quick movement... just pee in it."

o.O

or is it this guy

workaholics_101_drugtest_tunein_V6.jpg

John Mara in two days:

"Because of the circumstances surrounding Kirk Cousins, I'm taking away $15M from their salary cap for violating the spirit of the drug test. Despite him passing it and doing nothing wrong, they were told that if he wiggled it more than twice there would be punishment. The Redskins are lucky I didn't void Griffin's contract"

Good one!

Archived