Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vendetta of a Former Cop, Manhunt Underway for Ex-Cop Suspected in Three Shootings (2 wounded, 3 dead)

Fergasun

I don't feel like quoting the news stories; basically the "story" is something like this in the suspect's head.

1) LAPD cop and US Navy reservist makes claims against other LAPD cop regarding abuse of suspect (2009).

2) After an investigation, in which he was represented by a former LAPD police Captain, LAPD Cop is terminated.

3) Believing that he was unfairly kicked out of LAPD, suspect kills former LAPD police Captain daughter and fiance, and posts manifesto online (which also threatens more violence against LAPD officers)

4) Suspect involved in two more shootings Thursday morning, killing one LAPD cop (and wounding two others).

So you just didn't feel like following the rules and rather than take 30 seconds to post a link and a quote decided to give your own version of events? OK then.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/07/16884539-cop-shot-killed-during-hunt-for-ex-lapd-officer-wanted-over-calif-slayings

Published at 10:30 a.m. ET: A former Los Angeles Police Department officer who is believed to be targeting officers and their families is wanted in connection with the ambush-style slaying of a Riverside officer Thursday morning at a stop light, according to police.

Three officers were shot -- two in Riverside, one in Corona -- Thursday morning, and all of the shootings are likely connected to Chistopher Dorner, a former Los Angeles Police Department officer wanted in connection with a double slaying last weekend in Irvine.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lapd-officer-suspected-shooting-cops-two-slayings/story?id=18427632

Police in Southern California say they suspect that a fired cop is connected to the shootings -- one fatal -- of three police officers this morning, as well as the weekend slayings of an assistant women's college basketball coach and her fiancé in what cops believe are acts of revenge against the LAPD, as suggested in the suspect's online manifesto.

Former police officer Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, who's a U.S. Navy reservist, has been publically named as a suspect in the killings of Monica Quan, 28, and her 27-year-old fiancé, Keith Lawrence, Irvine police Chief David L. Maggard said at a news conference Wednesday night.

"We are considering him armed and dangerous," Lieutenant Julia Engen with the Irvine Police Department said.

Police said three police officers were shot early this morning: one in Corona, Calif., and two in Riverside, Calif.

Sgt. Rudy Lopez of the LAPD said two LAPD officers were in Corona, and were heading out on special detail to check on one of the individuals named in Dorner's manifesto.

The Riverside Police Department said one of its officers was killed, KABC-TV reported. The conditions of the two other officers were not immediately released. Police reportedly suspect a connection to Dorner.

"They were on routine patrol stopped at a stop light when they were ambushed," Lieutenant Guy Toussant with the Riverside police department said.

This department has not changed from the Daryl Gates and Mark Fuhrman days. Those officers are still employed and have all promoted to Command staff and supervisory positions. I will correct this error. Are you aware that an officer (a rookie/probationer at the time) seen on the Rodney King videotape striking Mr. King multiple times with a baton on 3/3/91 is still employed by the LAPD and is now a Captain on the police department? Captain Rolando Solano is now the commanding officer of a LAPD police station (West LA division). As a commanding officer, he is now responsible for over 200 officers. Do you trust him to enforce department policy and investigate use of force investigations on arrestees by his officers? Are you aware Evans has since promoted to Sergeant after kicking Mr. Gettler in the face. Oh, you Violated a citizens civil rights? We will promote you. Same as LAPD did with the the officers from Metro involved in the May Day melee at MacArthur Park. They promoted them to Sergeant (a supervisor role)..

I read his entire manifesto which he outlines very clearly with details, dates, and report numbers along with names as to what pushed him. Pretty sad situation. For those that haven't read it or can't find the manifest you can read it here http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

So you just didn't feel like following the rules and rather than take 30 seconds to post a link and a quote decided to give your own version of events? OK then.
Since I didn't quote any news article or outside source, I don't believe I broke any rules.

I'm assuming this is big national story, locally we are getting the 24/7 treatment. Even Rush Limbaugh was pre-empted (not sure if the whole show was).

So the latest is that his car was found burned at 9 am this morning near a local ski resort in the mountains, not positively identified until after 2:00 pm. There were tracks leading away from the car, which police followed (apparently not to a residential area). They are going door-to-door in the residential area searching, maybe 50% of the homes are occupied at this time? There's a winter storm warning in effect for the area.

dailybreeze.com: Police Confuse Truck for [ex-LAPD Shooter]'s, shoot at 3 people in Torreance in case of mistaken identity
Twice in the same neighborhood before predawn light Thursday, police officers thought Christopher Dorner was coming at them. And both times they were wrong. In two cases of mistaken identity, two people were shot in a sleepy Torrance housing tract by undercover Los Angeles police officers protecting a potential Dorner target, and a third was fired upon by Torrance police responding to the first shooting.
A team of Los Angeles police officers protecting the home of a high-ranking officer in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue believed a pickup truck that stopped in front of the house matched Dorner's blue Nissan Titan. Police opened fire, wounding two women tossing copies of the Los Angeles Times onto porches. A neighbor said he heard as many as 20 shots. "Tragically, we believe this was a case of mistaken identity by the officers," LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said.
It's very good the two females in the truck were not killed. Check out the pictures. They must've put 20 rounds into the truck... how can you think two Asian females are a large African-American?

This ex-cop is totally in the wrong.

But yet, isn't it sad that many of us (myself included) know where he is coming from? I've had my share of dealings with racist cops. In my one brush with the law (reckless driving), the officers that booked me were no problem in my point of view, but their colleagues at the station were some racist ****s. When I tried to talk back and say there's no place for racism, especially in Fairfax County, they just made fun of me for being arrested in the first place and threatened to slap on more charges.

Meanwhile, you see how much effort the LAPD are putting into protecting each other from this one guy, and you wonder how much better LA would be if they put in similar effort doing what they're supposed to.

And shooting at not one but two different trucks without verifying anything... ****ing cowards.

Right now people in LA should be more scared of getting accidentaly shot by the LAPD than this guy.

http://scoot.net/gallery/bbs/dornergif.gif

The above link is his "manifesto". Long read, but damn, this future documentary read just Iike a Hollywood script. Now we just need some rookie to have some epiphany and track him down, only to exchange words and actually make a brief connection before blowing his brains out as he reaches for the six shooter in his ankle holster.

That reads, at least partially, like he's watched way too many action movies and thinks that he's Rambo or something similar.

Yeah, I definitely think he's underestimating what he's up against. Not the LAPD, they're a bunch of dumbasses. But I have no doubt the federales (of some form) are involved as this is making national news.

I don't know what this says about me, but part of me is rooting for him...Not to kill people, but well.....Maybe I don't know what im rooting for

He killed the daughter and her fiancé of one of those he is supposedly "holding accountable". That's two too many innocent victims no matter how you feel about the LAPD. He's gots ta go!

Archived