Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vendetta of a Former Cop, Manhunt Underway for Ex-Cop Suspected in Three Shootings (2 wounded, 3 dead)

Fergasun

The relevant issue for me is your "Voice of Authority" posting style, with your "PERIOD"s and your "THAT IS ALL"s, yet you get basic facts wrong and it makes you look like a blustering fool. And the funny thing is that I largely agree with you on the issues surrounding this..

Except that the basic fact I gave is correct. A 911 call is NOT a tip.

Here's a news flash, not everyone is going to fit your view of an "acceptable" posting style. GET OVER IT.

And for the record, there are plenty of people who's style I have a problem with. Like people who side track debates with nit-picky, irrelevant arguments that have nothing to do with the main issue, and people who dog me for multiple posts for personal reasons rather than focusing on the subject of the thread.

Except that the basic fact I gave is correct. A 911 call is NOT a tip.

Here's a news flash, not everyone is going to fit your view of an "acceptable" posting style. GET OVER IT.

And for the record, there are plenty of people who's style I have a problem with. Like people who side track debates with nit-picky, irrelevant arguments that have nothing to do with the main issue, and people who dog me for multiple posts for personal reasons rather than focusing on the subject of the thread.

Exhibit B.

-----

Stop the nit picky bull****.

The relevant issue is that someone called to 911 to report that they were tied up and their truck stolen. They did not call the tip line with information.

Maid... home owner... dominatrix hooker. IT DOESNT MATTER. :doh:

... "One couple seems most deserving, if they decide to seek the reward. Jim and Karen Reynolds, a couple in whose Big Bear, Calif., home Dorner is believed to have hidden for days, called in the tip Tuesday that ultimately put police on the trail to Dorner's final location.

On Tuesday, the couple found Dorner at their home. He briefly held them captive, but they managed to escape and call in their tip."

http://news.yahoo.com/legal-loophole-could-hold-1m-dorner-reward-230004148--abc-news-topstories.html

SEMICOLON.

• 2 months later...

Archived