Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE Official Star Wars EPVII The Force Awakens Thread

codeorama

You liked?

Mainly yes. I'm still processing it. :)

REALLY wish I could have walked out of it with a Blu Ray copy in hand so I could rewatch it right now.

I'll say this though. I'm not big on 3D because every time I've done a 3D flick its always been kinda just "meh". Saw this s one in 3D & was blown away by the 3D effects/look of it.

You'll probably wind up standing in line next to four nerds who are there for their second showing, and want to discuss the movie.

Nope, 4 mins until start and played my cards perfectly. Half full theatre in Manassas. Actually it was the rerelease of return of the jedi that soured me towards movies as i saw it opening day and people were dressed up, waving light sabers around and cheering everytime a main character was on screen.

HOLY ****

Totally agree.  As a matter of fact, my first text when I got out of the theater was **** Yeah!!

I chose the 2D version first.  I am definitely planning on seeing it in IMAX if I can.  I am a little concerned about the 3D, as from what I understand it wasn't shot in 3D, but if you are saying that it looked great, then maybe I will have to give that a shot as well.

Great movie. Enjoyed it. Got my tickets when they first went on sale. I should have doubled checked the date and time. Asked for 1:50 am show (always get the same reserved seats) for Thursday night premiers. Get there and while seated, a couple shows up with theater staff and wanted to sit in their seats. We both reserved the same seats, but mine is ACTUALLY for tonight Saturday at 1:50 am and not Friday at 1:50 am. Theater was sold out. So glad they allowed me to stay in the theater. They brought me a chair and I got to sit in the back of the theater. Would have been pissed if I had to wait until tonight to watch the movie. Chair was unconfortable, but I got to see the movie I've waited so long to see. Lesson learned (CHECK YOUR TICKETS!!!).

Archived