Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread: NFC/AFC Conference Championship Games

HogNose

Once again, the big uglies (this time on the other side of the ball) carry a team to the SB. Their QB has played about half a season of football and their OL has three first round picks. Great front office work.

Teams need to follow their formula.

Loaded offensive line.

Best LB group in the NFL

Beast defensive line

Do not over spend for Secondary or Receiver

Doesn't hurt having a dynamic Quarterback to top it off

LOL. Give me a break. He hit him right at 5 yards and the WR didn't make a move to get open. Can't imagine anything weaker than the refs bailing them out on that play.

Why? The refs called the same thing on Hall two weeks ago when we played Seattle on a very key thrid down that changed the game. I tire of hearing the refs shouldn't decide the outcome, but then let something as blatent as that go that also decides the game. Oh, and he didn't make a move to get open because he was being held. Duh.

Once again, the big uglies (this time on the other side of the ball) carry a team to the SB. Their QB has played about half a season of football and their OL has three first round picks. Great front office work.

Its happened for them over time. But they got it right. The surely built it the right way.

Why? The refs called the same thing on Hall two weeks ago when we played Seattle on a very key thrid down that changed the game. I tire of hearing the refs shouldn't decide the outcome, but then let something as blatent as that go that also decides the game. Oh, and he didn't make a move to get open because he was being held. Duh.

LOL. He wasn't held at all. I'm not going to waste time debating this. You're asking for a replacement-ref level call to bail out the team you were rooting for. Thank goodness we didn't get a Super Bowl team picked that way.

LOL. He wasn't held at all. I'm not going to waste time debating this. You're asking for a replacement-ref level call to bail out the team you were rooting for. Thank goodness we didn't get a Super Bowl team picked that way.

Ok,,,next year watch games with your eyes open, its much more interesting.

I've noted in a number of posts over the years, that with full awareness of all the typical "all things NE" dialogue here, I remain a real "ES minority"---someone who likes and enjoys the Pats, and especially Brady, and even admire and have no issues with ******* Bill.

They have 6 1st round picks starting on offense and 5 on defense.

I've noted in a number of posts over the years, that with full awareness of all the typical "all things NE" dialogue here, I remain a real "ES minority"---someone who likes and enjoys the Pats, and especially Brady, and even admire and have no issues with ******* Bill.

I have no real disdain for New England. I guess I'm just tired of seeing them every year. I certainly don't want Baltimore getting anywhere near the SB, so I suppose I will pull for the Patriots.

The only way I root for the AFC is if it's New England. Can't have Baltimore win the Super Bowl.:puke:
The Ravens are the last team I want to see win a Super Bowl... Once they are eliminated then I'm a happy man.

I have to go with these posts. ANY team but Baltimore.

I don't like any team winning too much so they were on the hate list for a while. They've lost the big game twice now however so they are no longer on the list. Wish gronk was healthy he's always fun to watch.

Archived