Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pulled from line, kicked out before seahawks game, busted flat in baton rouge, waiting for a train

rudc1

My mom went with my cousin (he's 12). She has STs in the 400s. Some lady for the Redskins approached her and asked her if they wanted to sit in the club level on the 50 yard line. She said yes and I asked if there was a catch and she said no. Anyone else ever had this happen at the game?

At the Dallas game a few years ago (final home game), a buddy and I got upgraded to the club level when we signed up for the designated driver program. I think that the seats were in section 324.

I went to a after party once while working on the road. Worked 19 hours and couldnt wait to have a beer. I tripped on a wrinkle in the carpet walking to the bar The bartender said I was hammered. I tried to explain I hadnt had a single drink. She called the cops, and I was ejected. I can believe this story.

The woman who pulled you aside may have been my 5th wife, who is a die hard Eagles fan. She sure sounds like it. Was one of her legs artificial? Was she wearing an eye patch? Was she bald except for a patch of hair on her forehead? Did she speak only Slovak? Was there a tattoo of Ricardo Montelbon on the left side of her neck? Was she drunk? And was she wearing size 15 wingtips?

If it was her any idea how to get in touch with her? Lord I miss the woman.

Just as an aside, a drunk person never thinks they're drunk.

I'm not sure that's always true.

I can tell when I'm getting close to being drunk.

Generally I either get really tired, have trouble walking around, start feeling giddy, or have trouble thinking or making sense of things.

But then again I usually stop drinking at that point.

Generally I either get really tired, have trouble walking around, start feeling giddy, or have trouble thinking or making sense of things.

Of course there are no absolutes in life and different people process alcohol differently.

My apologies though. I should have stated a drunk person 99.9999999999999% of the time doesn't think they're drunk. :D

It's a general rule though; recognized by many in law enforcement and healthcare...even though everyone on earth has only ever had "two drinks" during one outing.

Whenever someone says they've been tailgaiting for 3 hrs. and "definitely had a few drinks" and has been pulled out of line by non-drunk people for being "too drunk," I think it's safe to assume there are legitimate veracity issues with said drunk individual's event recollection. :)

My apologies though. I should have stated a drunk person 99.9999999999999% of the time doesn't think they're drunk. :D

I think it's more a matter of degree. People don't realize how drunk they are. "Sure I had a little buzz on but I wasn't slurring my words", typically means they were visibly intoxicated.

Not saying the OP was drunk, but I've just never understood the mentality that you "have" to drink at a football game. Been to a couple of games a year the past 3 years and it astounds me how much people drink outside of the stadium, but even more inside. The Bengals game this year, a swear, the people in my row must have had at least 6-8 beers. At $9 a pop, that's $54-$72 just for one person. And there were 4 of them. I've never been a drinker at games. I'd rather have a water or soda and remember the game (win or loss), but that's just me. Also, I'd rather be able to enjoy the game and not have to wait in line to pee all game.

Not saying the OP was drunk, but I've just never understood the mentality that you "have" to drink at a football game. Been to a couple of games a year the past 3 years and it astounds me how much people drink outside of the stadium, but even more inside. The Bengals game this year, a swear, the people in my row must have had at least 6-8 beers. At $9 a pop, that's $54-$72 just for one person. And there were 4 of them. I've never been a drinker at games. I'd rather have a water or soda and remember the game (win or loss), but that's just me. Also, I'd rather be able to enjoy the game and not have to wait in line to pee all game.

I'm with you there. The woman and I always do all our drinking at the ES tailgate before going in. No chance I'm paying $9 a pop for Bud Light. That said, even our drinking at the tailgate is tempered. I'll have one or two beers and join in with one of the group shots and I'm done. I've never understood the people that get completely ****faced for sporting events. Whats the point? I don't get how you can enjoy the game like that.

My immediate reply to "You're drunk" is "NO, YOU'rE DRUNK!"

A friend of mine tried to sneak some beers in one game and got caught. The lady who caught him started yelling at him to give her his ticket and called for security, I quickly grabbed him and said lets get the hell out of here while refusing to give her the ticket. We ended up getting away and using another entrance no problem. There is no way in hell I'm missing the game without a fight.

I was that friend (we share this account) and half this story is wrong lol. it was some dude that grabbed me. and YOU tried to sneak beers in too. you just ditched them when they tried to kick me out. I had it in my waistband which Ive done for years and this time the guy went straight for my dick. he found it and started shouting for cops to come over, I threw it in the trash can and just denied it, the cops just looked at him and shrugged. he told me to go over to some guy with a binder. the guy started asking for my ID and I kept repeating what for? (I wasnt giving anyone that wasnt a cop anything...) I told him shoot I forgot it in the car let me go get it for you and started walking away, he shouted for my ticket and I just said the other guy had it. We then booked it to another entrance. What a bunch of nazis. Just blend into the crowd and they wont hassle you

Archived