Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pulled from line, kicked out before seahawks game, busted flat in baton rouge, waiting for a train

rudc1

Funny, I remember this exactly! If it was not you, someone else had the same problem as you. I remember waiting in line to get searched before entering and seeing/hearing someone (presumably you) saying that they had been a season ticket holder for years and that they deserved to talk to someone. Curious, I asked what was going on, you told me, and I told you to go in another entrance but you said they took your ticket. I saw your friend I believe talking to someone trying to get them to let you in but they wouldn't. I can definitely defend your sobriety as I couldn't even tell that you had been drinking in the slightest. You were understandably angry but in a controlled, mature fashion just trying to fix the situation. So while I cannot do anything on your behalf, I can say that I saw this happen and it was disappointing to say the absolute least!!!!

At the Ravens/Skins game this year I saw a drunk dude try to fight about 5 cops in line to Gate A. Apparently he was previously trying to brawl with one of his friends at their tailgate party (who was also drunk), but he was at the time being crushed into the wall by an officer so I didn't see him. I only saw the macho one though trying to make a Bud Light-driven point in the middle of everyone waiting with their seat tickets.

Anyway, he pushed one cop in the chest, the officer gave him a "I can't believe you did that" stare, and literally face slammed him to the ground. He then started yelling he would sue them, they don't know who he is, blah blah blah.

Fun times.

This is all I have to add to the thread. Carry on.

I have no remorse for someone who drinks before the game, then enter the stadium and drink some more and cause everyone else's gameday experience to go down just because you had to get wasted.

I could care less if they are drinking. It's just any jerk who impacts others' game day experience.

Funny' date=' I remember this exactly! If it was not you, someone else had the same problem as you. I remember waiting in line to get searched before entering and seeing/hearing someone (presumably you) saying that they had been a season ticket holder for years and that they deserved to talk to someone. Curious, I asked what was going on, you told me, and I told you to go in another entrance but you said they took your ticket. I saw your friend I believe talking to someone trying to get them to let you in but they wouldn't. I can definitely defend your sobriety as I couldn't even tell that you had been drinking in the slightest. You were understandably angry but in a controlled, mature fashion just trying to fix the situation. So while I cannot do anything on your behalf, I can say that I saw this happen and it was disappointing to say the absolute least!!!![/quote']

Seems like the OP isn't lying. Not sure why everyone assumed it was a lie to begin with. I bet he got mistaken for someone else who was causing a scene.

Funny' date=' I remember this exactly! If it was not you, someone else had the same problem as you. I remember waiting in line to get searched before entering and seeing/hearing someone (presumably you) saying that they had been a season ticket holder for years and that they deserved to talk to someone. Curious, I asked what was going on, you told me, and I told you to go in another entrance but you said they took your ticket. I saw your friend I believe talking to someone trying to get them to let you in but they wouldn't. I can definitely defend your sobriety as I couldn't even tell that you had been drinking in the slightest. You were understandably angry but in a controlled, mature fashion just trying to fix the situation. So while I cannot do anything on your behalf, I can say that I saw this happen and it was disappointing to say the absolute least!!!![/quote']

Yep sounds like it was me! I was wearing a gray london fletcher jersey. And yeah i definitely remember you telling me to do that lol. you were there right at the beginning as i first found out they thought i was drunk and i was going to get kicked out. i let them take my ticket when they first approached me because i didnt know they were going to kick me out! i had honestly no idea that they would think i was drunk!

thanks for writing in bud, i knew someone here had to see it go down! maybe people will stop calling me a liar now lol

edit: and P.S. every single person who just assumes i'm that dude ruining their game day experience is out of line. i'm that dude who is making noise on defense singing hail to the redskins and high fiving you. now maybe we can all have a beer and i'll be allowed back at the adult table again. thanks.

Yep sounds like it was me! I was wearing a gray london fletcher jersey. And yeah i definitely remember you telling me to do that lol. you were there right at the beginning as i first found out they thought i was drunk and i was going to get kicked out. i let them take my ticket when they first approached me because i didnt know they were going to kick me out! i had honestly no idea that they would think i was drunk!

thanks for writing in bud, i knew someone here had to see it go down! maybe people will stop calling me a liar now lol

edit: and P.S. every single person who just assumes i'm that dude ruining their game day experience is out of line. i'm that dude who is making noise on defense singing hail to the redskins and high fiving you. now maybe we can all have a beer and i'll be allowed back at the adult table again. thanks.

I'm still wanting to know more about this waiting for a train in Baton Rouge busted flat...

My only guess would be that someone was drunk and acting out of line, a fan or employee told someone and you were misidentified as that person. It's a shame a little common sense can't prevail in these situations if it really transpired as you've described it. I've entered games plenty drunk and have never had a problem but I'm not loud or in anyone's face about it.

A friend of mine tried to sneak some beers in one game and got caught. The lady who caught him started yelling at him to give her his ticket and called for security, I quickly grabbed him and said lets get the hell out of here while refusing to give her the ticket. We ended up getting away and using another entrance no problem. There is no way in hell I'm missing the game without a fight.

Cannabrownies. They'll never know until you realize you just had a double....

Was pulled from line while in security on Sunday. Had just made it through and was about to have ticket scanned when I was pulled aside and asked to wait. Wasn't sure why I had been pulled (im a 4 yr season ticket holder and never had a problem before) but was eventually told i was too drunk to go in. Had been tailgating for 3 hours so definitely had a few beers but no more than the usual which is not a lot. was shocked to hear they thought i was drunk (hadn't said anything to anyone in line, just put my arms up to get patted down and kept walking through security?). eventually some lady came out yelling "you're drunk!" and asking a police officer to remove me. i asked her to bring out her supervisor and she said "f*** you!". i was being really reasonable and unconfrontational...not behaving like a drunk. my friend (who had already gone into the stadium as he was getting his ticket scanned as i got pulled) returned outside with the permission of police to ask what was going on. lady cursed at him too and asked police officer to remove him as well. both of our lower level tickets were taken. my friend and the cop were both marines and my friend convinced cop that there was some mistake being made. cop agreed to go get supervisor if we would stand back and wait since the person who kicked us out would say nothing other than cursing us. we comply and eventually the "supervisor" came out this time with 3 completely different cops who told us we would be arrested for trespassing if we didnt leave immediately (so we never talked to anyone other than the girl who cursed us).

luckily about 20 yards around the bend we find a guy who is selling 2 upper level tickets for 40 bucks and we just go right into a different entrance with absolutely no problem and go sit in my original seats. go on to have a pretty normal game experience. we see the vet cop who had tried to help us (now standing at the entrance of our section) who gives us an awkward nod and quickly looks away. extremely strange day in line at fedex. anyone else have problems in line on sunday?

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your profane word and let the filters do their job.

Thats what you get for trying to pick up the police lady. Next time dont grab her ars in line before you get inside the gate.

I'm not sure that's always true.

I can tell when I'm getting close to being drunk.

Generally I either get really tired, have trouble walking around, start feeling giddy, or have trouble thinking or making sense of things.

But then again I usually stop drinking at that point.

Yeah, I can always tell when I'm drunk. When it gets to that point of giddiness, numbness, and having trouble walking around, there's always a little voice inside my head that says, "well, there's alcohol in your DRINK, and you can't THINK. You're drunk. Hopefully it doesn't end in disaster."

Archived