Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pulled from line, kicked out before seahawks game, busted flat in baton rouge, waiting for a train

rudc1

LOL. No but I'd like to think that my $40 replacement tickets came from a fan like this though.

---------- Post added January-10th-2013 at 05:10 PM ----------

Two years ago I was at MD / Clemson game with a bunch. A Old gf was in the group and drank...A LOT. So much, that when she tried to go into the stadium...at a COLLEGE Game, the cop took her ticket and told her to go home.

Being the nice guy I was - I gave away my ticket and carried her back to the car and drove her home. She was CLEARLY wasted and we were mad at her for not being able to fake it enough to get in.

Next day -She couldnt understand how they knew she was drunk. "I was JUST walking in" she said over and over. "I handed them my ticket and the cop just grabbed it".

My point is, Just because you didnt think you seemed drunk, it was probably not random that after 3 hours of tailgating and drinking, they happen to pick you.

I hear you man. I have also been told trying to go into a Terps game that i was too drunk and needed to go home. but i was also 18 and didn't know how to hold my liquor or even drink remotely responsibly back then. also in college park tailgating for 3 hours means bonging beers playing parking lot dizzy bat passing around a bottle of kentucky gentleman. tailgating at fedex means playing cornhole and grilling some food and enjoying a few beers. i feel like the 2 environments couldn't be any more different but maybe i'm wrong

also, I hope you dont mind me saying this but if you literally had to carry your girlfriend to the car then i'd say there is no question that the cop was right to not let her into the stadium. id say that while the result of our two stories may be similar the details are not

I hope you learned your lesson.

The lesson being that if they start giving you problems, don't ask for a supervisor, take your ticket and go to another gate.

It's never happened to me, but it's happened to some girls who tailgate with us, most recently the Dallas game. They just grab their ticket and run. The ticket takers can't leave their station to go after them and they have bigger issues anyway.

Some people act/look a lot more hammered than they are. I've been with a friend at a bar who kind of slurs his speech on a regular day and he got tossed. So you may feel fine, but you never know what you look like to other people.

I've heard that they are cracking down on rowdy drunks at games. Sounds to me like a combination of you being a little more visibly drunk than you thought and someone being a little too strict. That and/or maybe you were spotted talking trash to someone.

LOL. No but I'd like to think that my $40 replacement tickets came from a fan like this though.

---------- Post added January-10th-2013 at 05:10 PM ----------

I hear you man. I have also been told trying to go into a Terps game that i was too drunk and needed to go home. but i was also 18 and didn't know how to hold my liquor or even drink remotely responsibly back then. also in college park tailgating for 3 hours means bonging beers playing parking lot dizzy bat passing around a bottle of kentucky gentleman. tailgating at fedex means playing cornhole and grilling some food and enjoying a few beers. i feel like the 2 environments couldn't be any more different but maybe i'm wrong

also, I hope you dont mind me saying this but if you literally had to carry your girlfriend to the car then i'd say there is no question that the cop was right to not let her into the stadium. id say that while the result of our two stories may be similar the details are not

Hahaha..Sad thing is she was 36..and yeah, there was no question.

My point is she didnt see it the same way. I think its possibile YOU didnt see how drunk you looked.

One of two things happened here:

1. You were drunk, and doing something more than you let us know, or are even aware that you were doing. Someone in the crowd or in security found it necessary to point out that you were drunk to somebody, and they denied your access into the stadium, albeit rudely.

2. You were not drunk, and a victim of circumstance/misidentification. There may have been a drunk nearby who was acting unruly, and you were mistaken for him by somebody else. Perhaps, in spite of not being drunk, you smelled greatly of alcohol or did something else (walking strangely, look on your face) which was improperly interpreted by someone else as drunkenness.

It's one or the other. Taking into account the fact that you were admitted at another gate, and enjoyed the rest of the game without incident (assuming that your story is entirely accurate), I would tend to accept the 2nd answer. Nobody was there so there isn't really any way of knowing. I've never had any problem with the stadium staff personally, I've never seen even leery-eyed weirdo drunks who are stumbling around denied entry into FedEx. The stadium entrance personnel in many locations that I've observed do not appear to be friendly or happy at all however, and I do believe that one of them was quite rude with you, as I have witnessed rudeness before.

You are a liar.
Lol' date=' I love how you say that so matter of fact like[/quote']

I never read his posts, his sig removes all reason in three various ways.

---------- Post added January-10th-2013 at 05:42 PM ----------

I've heard that they are cracking down on rowdy drunks at games. Sounds to me like a combination of you being a little more visibly drunk than you thought and someone being a little too strict. That and/or maybe you were spotted talking trash to someone.

Oh c'mon it is so obvious, he hooked up with this chick when he was blindly drunk at a bar and never called her the next day.

You found the drunks allowed entrance and you might want to clue some others on this board which entrance that was if you don't mind.

Haha! Well in all my years of going to fedex I have only ever used two entrances so forgive my weak directions here. I normally sit in section X23/X24 LL. At the entrance I was kicked out in line I would have gone in and made a left and found my section. Instead i walkld with the stadium on my right passed the smoker's area and went in the Drunks Allowed entrance and made a right to find my section. Hope you find this useful my fellow drunk skins brothers!

we comply and eventually the "supervisor" came out this time with 3 completely different cops who told us we would be arrested for trespassing if we didnt leave immediately (so we never talked to anyone other than the girl who cursed us).

Anybody find it odd that Cops would tell someone to leave thinking they were too drunk for a game but okay to out on the roads driving?

I don't know, maybe focus more on the game and less destructive drinking. Can't all this alcoholic poisoning be done in the comfort of your homes?

geez man sorry for all the trouble ive caused you. did someone spill beer on your kid or something?

A friend of mine tried to sneak some beers in one game and got caught. The lady who caught him started yelling at him to give her his ticket and called for security, I quickly grabbed him and said lets get the hell out of here while refusing to give her the ticket. We ended up getting away and using another entrance no problem. There is no way in hell I'm missing the game without a fight.

As someone who enjoys drinking at sporting events, I feel for you OP, I'm sure a lot of posters in this thread are going to label you as some destructive drunk alcoholic when we obviously have no idea if that is or is not the case. Sounds like you got a real raw deal and the fact that one cop was willing to help you guys out shows that you all couldn't have been THAT out of control. Hope you were able to enjoy the game in the UL

Some people just have the drunk look when they start drinking. I have a buddy who gets all glossy eyed after only a few drinks, while others who you can't tell they've even been drinking when they're bombed. OP might have just looked pretty drunk but felt fine. BTW no one thinks they're drunk when they are. That's why there's so many drunk drivers. "I'm oookay. I feel fine."

Anybody find it odd that Cops would tell someone to leave thinking they were too drunk for a game but okay to out on the roads driving?

actually one of those three told me to "get home safe."

but none of the cops were being douchey to me at all. they basically said look man theres nothing to gain by staying here arguing with these people. i'm not sure if we were being treated a little better than normal because i was with a vet (and at least the original cop we talked to was a vet, i dont know about the other three) or if they just were trying to be good dudes, but the feeling i got is that none of them really thought we were really a problem.

on the other hand, the woman who they witnessed throw me out acted like the most stereotypical pg county hoodrat that i could describe. she didn't have a normal voice volume she was just stuck on "scream". i did feel like all 4 officers treated us with respect in a bad situation they were forced into

Personally, I think there are parts to this story that are missing and other parts that are made up...

MHO

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt of not banning me while simultaneously calling me a liar... Oh wait...

Archived