Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How is RGIII? (merged)

Crazed Bengal

I tore my ACL and was NOT walking like RG3 was at the end of the game for a couple of days. He is a pro, and I'm not, but I'm hopeful it is a sprain or 'just' the MCL.

I pray that it's not an ACL, but it is possible to walk/jog with a torn ACL. I've done it not knowing the extent of the injury (also tore my MCL and one meniscus). It is just impossible to cut.

Again, Brady, Rose and Peterson walked off under their own power after their injuries.

You can walk on a torn ACL, you just cant cut or turn on it.

Didn't he have a couple runs where he did cut and turn after the 1st quarter injury.

Didn't he have a couple runs where he did cut and turn after the 1st quarter injury.

Yeah, but then at the end when he had to reach back and his knee totally gave out.... .. I think the first quarter reinjured him, and that play trashed his knee completely.

Griffin tore his ACL and continued to play (and win) and entire half of football at Baylor. Him walking means nothing.

He made out of that Hero stuff though. If you think he wont come back stronger, one way or another, you are underestimating this kid. He will we ready week one, regardless. And will probably rush for 138 yards just to prove it.

From every report I read he could barely put weight on it after the game and had to be help around. I'm like everyone else.. I pray for a speedy recovery and an injury that is not bad but I do think that he either tore an MCL/ACL or both unfortunately.. too many signs that say the injury is more than a sprain.

RG3's tweet sums it up for me, he was in the heat of battle trying to win a game. Injuries are unfortunate but I really hope that the fans rally around RG3 and the coaching staff instead of tainting this unbelievable run.

I'm hearing MCL tear but its unconfirmed pending MRI results.

I'm certainly down with that and I certainly hope this is confirmed sooner rather than later. Waiting til 3:00 at the press conference would be sheer torture.

Archived