Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How is RGIII? (merged)

Crazed Bengal

If we're going to be firing people immediately for taking risks then shouldn't Griffin and the the entire medical staff be cut loose as well? Plenty of blame to go around on this one, stupid to put it all on the head coach.

The buck stops at Shanny's feet. He made a ridiculously dumb decision to keep Griffin in, and numerous fans on this board said as much before Griffin's leg buckled. Shanny deserves every bit of criticism he's getting.

Very well could be the Kirk Cousins show next year

I pretty much said the same thing to my brother last night. The pick for him looks like a good one now -- but Shanny's poor decision regarding Robert has created this.

This really F'ing sucks.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/rg3-receiving-treatment-knee

You all need to read this. I'd hope he didn't "look fine" and say his "spirits are up" if it was a ACL+PCL.

I wanted to type something a little positive. Just remember we don't have a darn clue what is going on at this point. Its all speculation and hopefully, we'll be A okay.

We can win with Cousins and an upgraded OL... but it's going to take a lot of work.

Yeah, boderline hilarious that Kirk needed to come in and win the game and take us to the SB this year, but next year if he starts, we won't win a game. Are people capable of seeing their own stupid or does it continually need to be pointed out?

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/rg3-receiving-treatment-knee

You all need to read this. I'd hope he didn't "look fine" and say his "spirits are up" if it was a ACL+PCL.

I wanted to type something a little positive. Just remember we don't have a darn clue what is going on at this point. Its all speculation and hopefully, we'll be A okay.

re-quoted for emphasis.

Wow. This is one of those times I'm really hoping the insiders on this board are wrong. ACL would be horrible. Yes, hopefully Kirk does well and improves his value but...ugg, would hate not to see RG3 all next year not to mention the possible career impacts

Yeah, boderline hilarious that Kirk needed to come in and win the game and take us to the SB this year, but next year if he starts, we won't win a game. Are people capable of seeing their own stupid or does it continually need to be pointed out?

So true... after the Cleveland game people were calling Shanny a genius. Now he's a hack. We are acting like little ****es right now... though, I'm nauseous waiting for the official word on RG3's knee.

just read that article and that was "12hrs" afterwards so perhaps before 10am this morning.....might not have had his MRI yet or who knows compared to the tweets we have coming. Either way he was obviously putting weight on the knee and walking and standing on it. The only other ACL i saw like that was Sehorn's when he walked off the field after tearing his....that was crazy.

If we're going to be firing people immediately for taking risks then shouldn't Griffin and the the entire medical staff be cut loose as well? Plenty of blame to go around on this one, stupid to put it all on the head coach.

Clearly, we need to look closely at the medical staff, but ultimately, Shanny could have and should have pulled him when it was clear that he was hurting himself and the team by playing. Worst decision I've ever witnessed from a head coach in my years of watching football...truly inconceivable. The only real question is whether the medical staff confirmed to Shanny that RGIII could not do additional damage to the knee by playing. I have to assume they would never say that, but if they did, then get rid of them as well.

What do you mean by 'you people?'

-Rob Parker

Lol. Good one.

I mean the positively ridiculous overreaction in this thread. Number one if the injury was severe enough that he would miss all of next year he wouldn't have walked off the field. He would have been carted off.

Secondly, I am confident he will be ready to go next season.

Lol. Good one.

I mean the positively ridiculous overreaction in this thread. Number one if the injury was severe enough that he would miss all of next year he wouldn't have walked off the field. He would have been carted off.

Secondly, I am confident he will be ready to go next season.

I will buy you a beer if you are right. I wish I could be as optimistic as you are

Archived