Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How is RGIII? (merged)

Crazed Bengal

Scratch that. Now hearing could be out next season.

STILL UNCONFIRMED

You have got to be kidding me. Hopefully someone is just getting their kicks from all this and they come out and say it's not that bad. That would just be ridiculous. Set this team back a year or 2

This is a career altering injury I'd have to think if true. This is just our ****ing luck. Time to get behind Captain Kirk and hope he puts in big time work this offseason

Edit: obviously I have no medical background but that sounds like an awful injury with only 9 months til kickoff. And he previously tore that ACL in college.

**** **** ****. THIS **** ISN'T FAIR

I don't understand how someone could walk that well and miss the entire season next year. I understand you can walk on an ACL tear but just an ACL tear wouldn't keep him out the entire season would it? Holy crap if this happens I seriously don't know how much more of this crap I can take.

DonJoy, the makers of the knee brace have an ACL protection guarantee. DonJoy must be holding their breath.

http://djoglobal.com/knee-guarantee-registration-form

That is pretty funny, but I suspect that it doesn't cover if your knee was already injured when you put the thing on.

I tried one on at a ski-gear show once and you feel like you are bulletproof after it is on. They are pretty substantial.

Scratch that. Now hearing could be out next season.

STILL UNCONFIRMED

Yeah, and I'll be hoping obviously, but I had the feeling we weren't going to get off easy just based on what has seemed likely to what I've observed

:(

please let me be wrong :(

Archived