Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wishing you guys all the luck in the world tonight...........

Tom [Giants fan]

Appreciate the love from our favorite closet Redskins fan!!! If we let our most hated rival (aside from Mara lol) come into our house and take the division title, then we don't deserve it. The fans will be there and the energy will be something that has not been seen in over a decade. I think we are the better team and have been playing with a stronger desire. It's time to come out on a nationally televised game (again) and make a huge statement that the NFC East is ours and will be for quite some time. WE WANT DALLAS!!!

Thanks for the well wishes... Just imagine what we'd be doing if we weren't 18 million lighter in the pocketbook thanks to your scumbag owner.

Do we really need to bring that up all the time. Yeah Im pissed about it, but it turns out that we will not finish worst than 9-7 or 10-6. Plus Tom is a nice guy wishing us luck against the Cowboys, one team we all can agree on to hate. From what Ive read in posts from Tom on that subject was him admitting/acknowledging that we got screwed out of cap space by his owner and the rest of the league. Give it a rest already.

Tom, do you have enough money to buy the Giants franchise away from that piece of crap you guys are forced to call an owner? It's sooo hard to like you right now, even though you've always been so classy, when all I can think about is that scumbag and how we'd probably have the division already (God only knows of course, but still) wrapped up had it not been for that damn penalty being imposed along with the WAY it was imposed.

Do we really need to bring that up all the time. Yeah Im pissed about it, but it turns out that we will not finish worst than 9-7 or 10-6. Plus Tom is a nice guy wishing us luck against the Cowboys, one team we all can agree on to hate. From what Ive read in posts from Tom on that subject was him admitting/acknowledging that we got screwed out of cap space by his owner and the rest of the league. Give it a rest already.

I said thank you :)

Sorry, it's just hard to forget about how badly we got screwed over all at the hands of Mara. And, based upon responses after mine, I'm not alone in my disdain for that colluding jack wagon

No, it should never be given a rest. Injustice is injustice is injustice and until justice is served where we either get back our cap money as well as compensation for the damages incurred it shouldn't be forgotten until we're so far away from the penalties that it has no affect on anything. Which would be like 2018 or something.

I think Tom is classy enough to understand that as well.

Thanks Tom, hope you can continue to come here and support the Skins well into the playoffs. As for the owner vs. fans issue, it is not the fans that make these decisions. I know a lot of Giant fans that can talk football without getting all homerish. None of them like real Skins fans are really in love with the owner.

;9359055']It means nothing to the Giants anymore but I do hope for a lot of the guys I've known for a long time on here that the Redskins win the East and you guys get to enjoy a home playoff game. I'm sure the Skins will be able to make plenty of noise in the playoffs.

Good Luck tonight guys!!

You know, it's people like you that make me have to work extra-hard to continue disliking all of the Redskins' divisional rivals. Seriously, stop it.

:pfft:

(In all seriousness, I never hard much ill-will against the Giants until the whole Cap-gate fiasco. Plus when the other two teams in your division are Philly and Dallas, you don't have to do a whole lot to be the least disliked rival.)

Archived