Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merry Christmas Extremeskins!

Springfield

Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan!

May each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas!

One too you as well! Let's hope we all get what we want (East Division title anyone?)

And happy holidays to everybody else!

The best gift I could ask for is health

I have been very ill the last few days and my affliction has induced various headaches, vomiting, and other things that are unmentionable on this here family forum

I am proud to announce on this Christmas day that I am nearly restored to full health

After the tumult of the last few days, some stability in my inner systems is appreciated

So merry christmas to all clones and keep in good health

Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan!

May each and every one of you have a wonderful Christmas!

ahh, its its a wonderful life!!! dude, its never fully christmas eve for my family unless my dad, grandpa, and brother are all sitting in the family room at 12 AM Xmas morning wrapping presents and watching "its a wonderful life" and reciting a few lines every few minutes, while my mom and sister are upstairs in my parents room wrapping presents and watching "love actually". my brother ALL evening goes "merry christmas ya old building and loan", with the accent and everything. my dad works that line into our annual christmas letter each year.

these reasons above are how i know its actually christmas eve :)

• 2 weeks later...
ffx, that is absolutely awesome!! What a thoughtful gift, probably alot of time and effort, to get it just right! She obviously thinks highly of you!

Hail!

I must be doing something right, huh? She hadn't had time to do the second one (matching set), so she asked if I had any requests. As a big GMU basketball fan, I had something in mind, so she is now going to make the second one as a replica of the GMU basketball court. My 2 favorite teams as one-of-a-kind trays, so cool!

Archived