Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

911 Tin foil Hat time...

JMS

It would be much scarier if you or I or anyone couldn't read about operation northwoods on freakin' Wikipedia.

The only thing scary here is the large scale gullibility of the American public. That is ****ing terrifying. Bunch of idiots. Idiots just asking questions of course.

LOL so we shouldn't question our government?? I guess we should just totally ignore history and blindly believe whatever the TV tells us, that makes us smart :)

[*]WWI.... The causi beli was the sinking of the unarmed cruise ship Lucitania which was carrying some Americans passangers... Only the Lucitania was fitted for guns making it a legitmate war target.. The real reason we went to war on the British side was American Bankers had billions invested with the British and we were defending their investment.

You're forgetting about the Zimmerman Telegram, which also played a huge role in our involvement in WWI

I havent heard one plausible 9/11 theory yet, including the official story. All I know is who benefitted from 9/11, and it sure as **** wasnt the Taliban and Saddam Hussein.

Like the Japanesse before Pearl Harbor the United States will put up with a lot of attacks, until they touch American soil. And then entire countries get turned upside down and shaken.

And in both situations the world ended up a better place (my 2cents).

I havent heard one plausible 9/11 theory yet, including the official story. All I know is who benefitted from 9/11, and it sure as **** wasnt the Taliban and Saddam Hussein.

Why would the Taliban benefit from it? Al Qaeda wanted to change US policy. They did a terrible job communicating the reason why they were attacking us. Maybe...Maybe you could make an argument that the conspiracy was that the government WANTED us to believe that they were attacking because they didn't like our freedoms.

We posted together on the ESPN boards backin in the early 2000's but tin foil hat threads are like the bat symbol to this dude now.

I mean, it's impressive. Does vegeta make the rounds for hours daily scanning front pages of various message boards for the word 911?

I like tin foil hat threads simply because they are fun reads. I don't really believe all of the conspiracy theories out there on the various subjects but I like reading about them. It's like ghost hunting TV shows. I don't believe in ghosts but I eat those shows right up.

Dude, Ancient Aliens is a guilty pleasure of mine for the same reason. And it reminds me a lot of people who buy into this type of thing. The show takes a small clip from an actual expert, with a PhD in their field of (legitimate) study, and take it completely out of context by following it up with an "Alien" guy. One of my favorites was about Atlantis. They had a Geologist from UCLA or something talking shortly about the tectonic activity in the Caribbean (something like "this area lies on a fault line, so it's not uncommon for earthquakes and tsunamis to hit this area over large enough time spans" or whatever), followed by one of the Alien "experts"/authors saying "And that's why it's probably that Atlantis was sunk by Alien technology."

It's the same thing with stupid videos like "Loose Change," where the idiots quote somebody who knows what the hell they're talking about, then take it completely out of context and say "See? It's a government conspiracy, we win."

I mean, it's impressive. Does vegeta make the rounds for hours daily scanning front pages of various message boards for the word 911?

I've never left this board being the diehard skins fan that I am, just don't post that much on the forum. Posting here?? Someone saying that asking questions about 911, an event that pretty much changed America makes you an idiot, well................. it's hard to stay quiet I guess

Not going to argue with anyone though, already know this is a lost cause on this board.

My dad was working at the Pentagon at the time (not that day though). His friends office was one of the areas that was demolished in the crash. My dad brought home one of his charred business cards that were on the ground, and brought it home, and you could smell the jet fuel on it. Also, there were civilians who saw the plane flying low, before it hit.

A plane hit the Pentagon...

Posting here?? Someone saying that asking questions about 911, an event that pretty much changed America makes you an idiot, well................. it's hard to stay quiet I guess

Not going to argue with anyone though, already know this is a lost cause on this board.

It's not the asking-questions bit that makes one an idiot. It's the jumping-to-idiotic-conclusions bit that makes one an idiot. Hence "just asking questions" being placed in quotation marks.

ES isn't particularly special when it comes to accurately labeling tin-foil nuttiness as such. The vast government conspiracy angle is a lost cause wherever a critical mass of reasonable thinkers can be found.

You're forgetting about the Zimmerman Telegram, which also played a huge role in our involvement in WWI

True, But Mexico in 1910 was less of a threat to attack the United States than they are today... Poncho Via raids had just concluded and we had actually just returned from invading and knocking the snott out of Mexoco right before WWI began...

But you are correct the Zimmerman Telegram did add to our popularist motivation to declare war.....

True, But Mexico in 1910 was less of a threat to attack the United States than they are today... Poncho Via raids had just concluded and we had actually just returned from invading and knocking the snott out of Mexoco right before WWI began...

But you are correct the Zimmerman Telegram did add to our popularist motivation to declare war.....

Right. All I'm saying is it wasn't just 1 thing (the Lusitania) that got us into war. That, combined with Germany attempting to bribe Mexico with land that belonged to the US kinda pissed us off enough to shake off that "neutrality" thing that we were only pretending to have anyway.

What exactly is the "official story?"

That hijackers flew planes into WTC and Pentagon? How is that not plausible?

yes I'm baiting

Don't forget we found the terrorists' passports on the street after they floated down from inside the plane crash. Very convenient and realistic.

Therefore, conspiracy. Very convenient and realistic. :ols:

For some folks, the Inspector Gadget fantasy roleplay never ends. For everyone else, there's reality.

Therefore, conspiracy. Very convenient and realistic. :ols:

For some folks, the Inspector Gadget fantasy roleplay never ends. For everyone else, there's reality.

90% of the 9-11 conspiracy nonsense is run of the mill anti-semitism

(The other 10%is rooted in hardcore anti-semitism)

Archived