Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keenan Robinson may be done for the year, possible torn pectoral

DGreenHTTR21

I was going to say Laurent Robinson b/c he has been cut by the jaquars BUT looks like he has had 4 concussions in 4 months.
when did he get hurt? the last I seen of him he was torching the cowboys.

I think you're thinking of Aldrick Robinson, the WR. The injury was to Keenon Robinson, the ILB.

The Redskins have had so many injuries this year. I can't remember a season in which the injury bug plagued us like this year. If Keenan Robinson is done for the year, I trust the coaches to add a worthwhile addition to the roster to replace him with.

I trust the coaches and FO look into what, if anything, can be done about all the injuries. Something beyond, "oh well that's football," or "injuries happen," etc.

I was hoping Bryan Kehl make the 53 man roster, for this very scenario that we have injuries at ILB. BUT, at least it has given Keenan Robinson his opportunity to get playing time and familiarisation.

I wish KC would drop Kehl today so we can pick him up... Lol

Seriously, it's not like they need him - they're not going anywhere fast lol. I thought Kehl showed well in preseason this year and would be a good backup and special teams player for us. I liked Robinson more and I'm excited about him for the future, but Kehl would be a great guy to have right now if he were available.

Seriously, it's not like they need him - they're not going anywhere fast lol. I thought Kehl showed well in preseason this year and would be a good backup and special teams player for us. I liked Robinson more and I'm excited about him for the future, but Kehl would be a great guy to have right now if he were available.

Kehl did have a good showing in preseason. People gave him the "stone hands" treatment. :)

When will we get an update on Robinson? Tomorrow maybe? I think the kid has done a good job in his spot duties as a rookie. And he's not afraid to hit people.

Kehl did have a good showing in preseason. People gave him the "stone hands" treatment. :)

When will we get an update on Robinson? Tomorrow maybe? I think the kid has done a good job in his spot duties as a rookie. And he's not afraid to hit people.

Kehl did have a definite case of the stone hands in preseason although I think he still managed to reel one in.

That's one thing that has me excited about Robinson. Scouts had him pegged as an excellent coverage linebacker with good athleticism and speed but his one big knock was that he wasn't very physical and may not fair so well shedding NFL linemen. I've seen the exact opposite - he's played physical and made some very nice plays up near the line of scrimmage and on special teams.

E.J. Henderson's a free agent, right?

We have a history of signing awesome FA LBs... (Wilbur Marshall, Ken Harvey, Marcus Washington, London Fletcher, etc.)

We also have a history of signing FA busts...(Jeremiah Trotter, Jesse Armstead)

I think EJ Henderson would fill in nicely.

I actually REALLY liked Muckelroy at Texas... I had him as a 4th rounder on my draft board that year. He was a Captain and a leader on that defense.

That said... another Texas linebacker... he's bound to tear a pectoral muscle.

That draft video sounds a lot like Keenan Robinson. It's not too often there are guys available at the end of November that are actually exciting.

He might be a guy to stick around next year and provide some more depth. Never hurts to pick up a potential nickel linebacker.

Archived