Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Interesting Postgame Skins Player Quotes (post Dallas)

E33Green

All quotes are from twitter:

"RG3 after the game: "I feel the sense that something is building." #Redskins" -@Rich_Campbell

"DeAngelo Hall on the #Redskins' last 2 wins: "We knew we had a chance to be a good team. We're starting to pay attention to detail."-@granthpaulsen

"Lorenzo Alexander: "Y'all thought we were left for dead. We always thought that we still had an outside shot." #Redskins" -@granthpaulsen

"S.Moss says he got emotional on last couple drives. "I went into a different zone. I wanted it that bad." Said he spoke up more than usual." -@granthpaulsen

I'm starting to get a really good feeling about the direction this team is heading. :)

So happy the team didn't let all the disappointment and negativity get to them. They're playing like they know what needs to be done and are getting it done. DHall said it perfectly. Attention to detail, especially on defense, has us playing just better enough to allow our offense to get enough plays in and take control.

I think calling RGIII "Black Jesus" is a little much. But you know, if you want to go biblical, I'd call him "Black Moses".

why? He's leading us to the promised land, he's leading us in destroying our enemies on the way there. The only problem is, Moses didn't actually make it to the Promised Land. But, leaving that out, I think the moniker fits (and is less sacrilegious).

reminds me of how this team rallied to get to the playoffs in 05

And this is with a far more dangerous QB under center.

Also, as embarrassing as the D has been, I can imagine them icing a game with a turnover the way the '05 team so often did (thinking specifically of the week 17 Eagles game). They have excelled in that area and little else.

Archived