Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Panthers (Final)

NoLeafClover

Uh... because the Skins are a crappy team? Just a thought.

Yeah, I'd have to ask who he was referring to. Because we are the crappy team. Being a Skinz fan once again requires us to live under the illusion that somehow we're actually a good team. No, that would be teams that actually win.

I picked the wrong season to quit sniffing glue

Pretty much!

You all need to just stop with this fire Shanny mess. The Redskins aren't going to bring in a new HC for RG3's second season in the league.

Well, they should at this point!

I am now in favor of firing Shanahan. WTF was that? That's all I can say. Ladies and Gentleman, we now have our new Swinging Gate play. I am dumbfounded. Utterly dumbfounded.

I dunno what the hell that was :(

I know this doesn't really matter in the bigger picture...but today was a wicked blow to RG3's ROY chances. Luck went beast mode again today...

Tannehill is making the deal to get RG3 look pretty bad, too. I'm not saying I'm not happy to have RG3, but the Dolphins got a hell of a steal.

I know this doesn't really matter in the bigger picture...but today was a wicked blow to RG3's ROY chances. Luck went beast mode again today...

dalton brought his team to the playoffs and wasn't even considered really...but luck will probably win because RG3 has been stopped two games in a row, and until we start playing PRO football, instead of college read option stuff, he won't get any better at playing PRO football.

The bye week needs to accomplish this:

1. Shanahan needs to let Haslett go and hire an interim.

2. Secondary and defense rest up and get used to the D coordinator as well as practice.

3. Kyle and Mike need to go on how to make adjustments for the defense and start getting ready to call real plays and admit their red zone play call mistakes.

4. Get the WRs on the jugs machines.

5. Rest up and stay focused.

6. And almost most importantly, regroup morale and stay focused.

I don't want a higher 2nd round pick.

I don't want to be in the basement again.

I want to be 8-8 and show improvements and give the fans hope.

I don't want us to waste RG3's immense talent.

I don't want to cut a coach's contract early again and hire another "savior" and start over with more muscial chairs in the coaching staff.

well said...

Can we win outright and finish 9-7? Possibly, we need the bye week to get back to fundamentals.

9-7? 9-7?? What team have you been watching? So, this 3-6 team, which can't put points on the board, stop anyone on defense or make plays on special teams is going to go on a tear and close out the season 6-1? Yeah, sure.

Archived