Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official 2012/2013 Winter Weather Thread***

Skins24

For Saturday, it seems to be a fairly small event in the 1-4 inch range. There are hopes that it stays all snow though, which would be nice.

There is another storm around January 2-4 that has a bit more promise. The general consensus is that we are setting up a pattern that will bring cold air and moisture consistently.

Sticks, is that the storm Saturday or after New Years?? We should make sure to specify having 2 potential events that close together.

This would be this weekend. 12z GGEM is on board.

http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/cmdn/pcpn_type/pcpn_type_gem_reg.html

Might be another European vs. American models thing. (Think we know which side will win that)

For Saturday, it seems to be a fairly small event in the 1-4 inch range. There are hopes that it stays all snow though, which would be nice.

There is another storm around January 2-4 that has a bit more promise. The general consensus is that we are setting up a pattern that will bring cold air and moisture consistently.

Saturday's storm could be a 3-6 inch + event if it tracks right. It will be a quick mover though.

One thing I do know is to stay away from the ghetto shopping center off of Germantown Rd with the Planet Fitness in there. :ols:. I saw some dudes in a sedan going around selling cologne around a month ago.

Wisteria Drive loool. That shopping center is terrible. But there is a Roy Rodgers.

My neighbor told me about a fight there where a guy got a machete pulled on him :ols::ols::ols:.

Yeah, safe to say I crossed that shopping center off the list.

LOL are you serious? I used to live in Germantown about 3 years ago. Still own property there and actually work there. So i'm very familiar with the area

LOL are you serious? I used to live in Germantown about 3 years ago. Still own property there and actually work there. So i'm very familiar with the area

Yeah apparently there was a fight outside Mama Dukes, and the owner of the restaurant went out there with a machete and tried to go after one of them.

What the hell lol. I live right by Green Turtle, Chipotle, and all that other good ****. The only time I go to that Shopping center is when my friends and I hit up Hard Times.

---------- Post added December-27th-2012 at 03:52 PM ----------

And one time we went there was a fight between some ghetto chicks outside La Mexicana.

Archived