Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Previews of Coming Attractions: Upcoming New Movies (Thoughts and Info on Movies That Don't Have Their Own Thread Yet).

Jumbo

^^^ wow.  This movie is one of the few that will get a "ratings pass" from me.  I admit that I'm a Rottentomatoes.com whore, and usually wait to see reviews on a film before I see it.  But ID2 gets a pass.  I'll be there opening day.  The first one meant so much to me as a kid, the nostalgia is off the charts.  My butt will be in a seat.

• Like 1

I don't even go with Rottentomatoes. That said,I'm amped to see this one too. Somewhere in that mass of RV's in the first one is my mom and stepdad's old motor home. :)  This one takes me somewhere I've wanted to go for awhile now. War of the Worlds,(one of my favorites since I first saw when I was around 6),Battle Los Angeles,Independence Day,and others that I've watched over the years have always left me wondering. Okay. What happened after that?  Looks ID2 wants to take us there. Cool. :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

^^^ wow.  This movie is one of the few that will get a "ratings pass" from me.  I admit that I'm a Rottentomatoes.com whore, and usually wait to see reviews on a film before I see it.  But ID2 gets a pass.  I'll be there opening day.  The first one meant so much to me as a kid, the nostalgia is off the charts.  My butt will be in a seat.

Saw it last night in a early showing with cast members (Hirsch and Usher) (2 showings they were at the first I was at the second).  If I hadn't had free tickets I'd have been more disappointed but since it was free  it was ok.  Really not worth the price of a ticket.

• Like 1

^^ Wait, is that a mov9e or the HBO show? stupid phone won't play the video but I see the title

my dumbassery, chewy---it's an HBO series, and i thot i'd heard they were remaking the movie awhile back and didn't look close enough

• Like 1